fxunited Scam

Archi

Private, 1st Class
All my money, including the deposit - cancelled. Refer - to news trade though I didn't find it in the agreement. And if so - the part of orders is open and closed in other than news time. These are swindlers - I can't contact them, they don't answer.
a21aaf070a80.jpg
on this screen a little that is clear, but an essence such - on balance a minus 200USD, and was 1500USD. To me not withdrawall dollar one.

Here their agreement, references of news trade is absent
http://www.fxunited.com/files/Client-Agreement.pdf

What can I make that this company got to scam? I understand that I will be not returned by money, but want that other traders wouldn't get to this trap.
I didn't receive any letter with an explanation, or something another. It isn't possible to contact them.

Send an invitation to every address you have for them. Ask them to join this thread and explain their actions.

I tried to contact fxunited even before subject creation on forexpeacearmy. To me answered nothing. This morning I tried to communicate from other email.

On a site there is a link, but it doesn't work.... The company didn't respond to me to any request.....

All my money, including the deposit - cancelled. Refer - to news trade though I didn't find it in the agreement. And if so - the part of orders is open and closed in other than news time. These are swindlers - I can't contact them, they don't answer.
View attachment 13340
on this screen a little that is clear, but an essence such - on balance a minus 200USD, and was 1500USD. To me not withdrawall dollar one.

Here their agreement, references of news trade is absent
http://www.fxunited.com/files/Client-Agreement.pdf

What can I make that this company got to scam? I understand that I will be not returned by money, but want that other traders wouldn't get to this trap.
I didn't receive any letter with an explanation, or something another. It isn't possible to contact them.

Brilliant strategy mate.
Same pair hedge equal stop losses and bigger take profits ?

I think this might be what brokers call arbitrage activities.

LoRIo, What arbitration! You about what? Only order stop, and more than anything!

Back