FXUNITED UGHL NEVER PAY BACK MY CAPITAL USD5000++

rshan

Recruit
My name is Logeswari. I am from Malaysia, I was introduce by a friend and join as a forex trader in fxunited UGHL on 2015 , I was told fxunited is an legal entity registered with FMA New Zealand.But FMA replied fxunited never registered with FMA,This year july onwards I did not received any money from my withdrawal to PM ( Perfect Money) all withdrawal amounting 3000usd is pending for 2 month plus already, email and ticket send to fxunited received reply given lame excuse of system problem.I was told that fxunited having licensing problem and account was freeze thus payment will delayed further,but FMA new zealand stated there is no action was taken against this entity thus account was never freeze.
I am worried and uncertain of my money total 5000+ hold by fxunited and never release payment giving all sort of excuse.
I cannot affort to loose my hard earned money USD5000 to a broker fxunited.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161006-221923.png
    Screenshot_20161006-221923.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 0
My name is Logeswari. I am from Malaysia, I was introduce by a friend and join as a forex trader in fxunited UGHL on 2015 , I was told fxunited is an legal entity registered with FMA New Zealand.But FMA replied fxunited never registered with FMA,This year july onwards I did not received any money from my withdrawal to PM ( Perfect Money) all withdrawal amounting 3000usd is pending for 2 month plus already, email and ticket send to fxunited received reply given lame excuse of system problem.I was told that fxunited having licensing problem and account was freeze thus payment will delayed further,but FMA new zealand stated there is no action was taken against this entity thus account was never freeze.
I am worried and uncertain of my money total 5000+ hold by fxunited and never release payment giving all sort of excuse.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

All withdrawals for Accounts in Singapore have been stucked for the past 2 months plus. I wonder what is happening with fxunited. Is it because United Global Holdings have been deregistered and its funds are stucked legally or is it because no payment channel can be used at the moment. Email to fxunited support and finance, but they only send copied and pasted reply with no definite answer.

Try to find out what bank in Singapore they are using. Then talk to the bank.

I am like you. Payment is still pending since 2 months now. I did email them and the excuse was high transaction volume.

All withdrawals for Accounts in Singapore have been stucked for the past 2 months plus. I wonder what is happening with fxunited. Is it because United Global Holdings have been deregistered and its funds are stucked legally or is it because no payment channel can be used at the moment. Email to fxunited support and finance, but they only send copied and pasted reply with no definite answer.
Same as you. What I know is they have open a branch in Philippines.

Hi Logeswari,

Any updates from fxunited? Or updates from people who introduce fxunited?

Back