Fxup.me deleted my profitable trades on ecn type account

fkayode

Private, 1st Class
I opened an ECN account with this broker after confirmation through chat from with their customer support on my trading style.
The first account I traded made some profit and withdrawals were made on it, and then decided to open another accounts to enable spread my risk.
I do trade on technical and around the economic news releases on all my accounts but made some losses and some profits.
In order to reduces the amount of money with a particular broker, I do withdraw from time to time as I make profits. So, after some trades and making profits, I decided to withdraw part of my money from my other two accounts and was put on hold, that the risk department is on my accounts.
Please note, this is the same trading style I used on the account withdrawals were honored. After some time I was told I used vulnerability software which affect the functioning of their system.
I do not use any software than pending order software and e-trailing software. My IP was block from sending them further emails not until I made phone call and customer support name Deborah picks the call and I narrated my issue to her, she then promised that the withdrawal team will get back to me. In less than 24 hours the withdrawal team mail me to forward my bank account details to them, which I did. Now they unblock my IP address in order to receive my mail. I later confirm if the details of my bank has been received, and was replied that it was received.
While expecting a bank wire of my money fxup mail me that they are sending $2.64 balance on my account though the same means I deposited which is liberty reserve, and deleting my profits. They deleted my profits calling it cheating position on my statement. Am wondering how one can cheat an ECN broker that will almost kill one with their spread.
The profits deleted are as follows:
Account 8005321
20/04/2012 GBP/USD $126
24/04/2012 AUD/USD $400
25/04/2012 GBP/USD $800

Account 8005501
24/04/2012 AUD/USD $60
25/04/2012 GBP/USD $800
I also have video of my trading activities with them.

Attachments

• monthly statement1.png
    monthly statement1.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 48
  • monthly statement2.png
    monthly statement2.png
    231.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 1st monthly statement 8005321.png
    1st monthly statement 8005321.png
    293.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 2nd monthly statement 8005321.png
    2nd monthly statement 8005321.png
    223.6 KB · Views: 20
  • 1st monthly statement 8005501.png
    1st monthly statement 8005501.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 26
I thought I had seen it all with scam brokers. But little did I know that a pending order could be called a 'cheating position'.
And that a broker could have the audacity to write this in the metatrader statement. Unbelievable.

Sounds like they should be called "FxUpYours" :p

Leave a 1 star review if you haven't already done so.

Email them a link to this thread. Invite them to have a representative publicly explain how pending orders and some sort of trailing stop software could "cheat" any true ECN.

Sounds like they should be called "FxUpYours" :p

Leave a 1 star review if you haven't already done so.

Email them a link to this thread. Invite them to have a representative publicly explain how pending orders and some sort of trailing stop software could "cheat" any true ECN.

I have left a 1 star review on them.
Mailed them today, will be expecting their response and I hope they will settle this matter before it gets too far.
When you trade and lost money, you take it in good faith but when you make profit brokers want to drag it with you.
Does that mean there is no future in this business.? I think forexpeacearmy is our hope in this business and all their support is needed now to get my money back from fxup.me broker

Hi all, pls what step do I still need to take after I mailed the link to them and also dropped it with their support and still no response from them.
This is a pure scam broker and we should not allow them to continue scamming innocent traders that think they are ECN broker.
Pls I need advices.
Thanks

I received a mail from their arbitrage team to write them as regards my issue with them and I have done that, but it is over 4 working days with no reply from them. I also told them that I will open a case against them with Forex peace army. I intend to wait till Friday this week, if no reply, then I will file my case.

Hi all, the below is their reply after I tried to resolve this matter with them amicable but discovered they are real scam:

Dear KAYODE ADELAKUN!

We made the test at your request and carefully checked all the steps
performed by the risk manager accounts 8005501, 8005136 8005321. After
having carefully reviewed the history of the accounts 8005501, 8005136
8005321 arbitrage department came to the conclusion that the final
steps made the risk-manager of the accounts 8005501, 8005136 8005321
are correct and can not be changed. You receive the amount of initial
deposit.

Best regards, UPME GROUP arbitrage team

I finally resolve to take them FPA Court and all supports is needed to get this scam broker that call itself an ECN broker out of business.

Back