FXVM \\ Forex VPS Hosting at Equinix \\ 30% Lifetime Discount for FPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FXVM

FXVM.net representative
forum-header.jpg

FXVM | Forex VPS Hosting in New York & London | fxvm.net

• Achieve instant execution speed by colocating in the world's most advanced financial data centers.
  • Keep your trades and EAs connected to the markets at all times.
  • Gain absolute safety from viruses, malware, data loss, and unwanted guests.

Our networks in New York and London are purpose-built for hosting financial applications. Forex VPS hosting integrates with your trading setup, and allows you to off-load MT4 to a virtual server. It is ideal for all applications, including EAs, automated trading, backtesting/optimization, and strategy development software, in addition to your manual trading MT4 platform.

Features:
- Fully Managed Support to assist with setup & installation, if required.
- Administrator access / No restrictions / Install any software that you need.
- Compatible with any RDP / remote desktop client, on any device.
- Dedicated IP address and reserved hardware resources for your private server.
- Windows Server 2012, Server 2008 R2, or Server 2003 R2.
--> See more: https://fxvm.net/features/

VPS Plans & Pricing:

Lite VPS (1x MT4 / Single EA)
512MB RAM
1x CPU Core @ 1.70GHz
20GB Disk Space
250GB Bandwidth (1Gbps)
1 Dedicated IP​
$13.95/mo with code FPA30SPECIAL (Ends Nov. 11 @ 5PM EST!)
--> ORDER NOW!

Basic VPS (1-2x MT4)
1GB RAM
1x CPU Core @ 3.40GHz
40GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth (1Gbps)
1 Dedicated IP​
$20.95/mo with code FPA30SPECIAL (Ends Nov. 11 @ 5PM EST!)
--> ORDER NOW!

Advanced VPS (5+ MT4)
2GB RAM
2x CPU Core @ 3.40GHz
60GB Disk Space
1000GB Bandwidth (1Gbps)
2 Dedicated IP​
$40.50/mo with code FPA30SPECIAL (Ends Nov. 11 @ 5PM EST!)
--> ORDER NOW!

Platinum VPS (Advanced Computing)
4GB RAM
4x CPU Core @ 3.40GHz
80GB Disk Space
2000GB Bandwidth (1Gbps)
3 Dedicated IP​
$80.45/mo with code FPA30SPECIAL (Ends Nov. 11 @ 5PM EST!)
--> ORDER NOW!

All VPS plans can be upgraded or downgraded at any time. Just ask if you need to deploy a custom specification.

Accepted Payments: PayPal, Credit Card, Payza, Skrill/Moneybookers, Dwolla, Bitcoin, Bank Wire

forex-vps-screenshot-1-thumb.png
forex-vps-screenshot-2-thumb.png
forex-vps-screenshot-3-thumb.png

Low Latency:
Our low latency networks provide latency within 0-2ms to a large number of brokers, including:
  • FXCM (< 1ms)
  • Forex.com (< 1ms)
  • Alpari (< 1ms)
  • FinFX
  • FXDD
  • Pepperstone
  • E-Global
  • HotForex
  • GKFX
--> See full list of brokers: https://fxvm.net/forex-broker-latency/

Best For:
Manual Trading with Maximum Safety
Even if you disconnect from the Internet, your PC crashes, your power goes out, etc., the VPS and trading platform will stay connected and keep your trades safely online.​

Running EAs on a Live Account
Expert Advisors demand the fastest and most stable environment possible. Using a VPS can provide a tangible boost in EA results.​

Testing and Developing EAs with Objective Data
If you develop and test automated trading strategies, you know that the demo environments are crucial. A VPS will provide the most objective testing environment possible, to remove uncertainty from results.​

Performing Advanced Backtesting/Optimization Runs
Most testers cannot leave their PCs or laptops turned on 24/7 to complete long backtesting and optimization runs. Our systems are specifically designed to do this. Advanced hardware resources, plus the 99.99% availability of our systems, means there will be no limits on your testing capabilities.​

30 Day Refund Guarantee:

If you are unhappy with our service, please contact us immediately. You will be entitled to our 30 Day Refund Guarantee.

----

Still wondering? Read more about the benefits of using forex VPS hosting at our blog: Why to use a VPS for trading: Speed, Security, Accessibility

----

If you try our service, please leave a review for us at FPA: FXVM | FXVM.net reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

----

Any questions, please don't hesitate to post here or contact us at sales@fxvm.net. Thank you!

FXVM.net

If you try this service, please leave a review here...

FXVM | FXVM.net Reviews and Ratings by Forex Peace Army

Notice: The Forex Peace Army does not endorse products or services. Selected vendors are invited to bring exclusive freebies and discounts to our members.

Why make such an offer? Because of the FPA's large audience, some vendors are willing bring you unique deals not available anywhere else. Displaying these offers for people to consider is a service the FPA provides for members.

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3e1tt94/n179/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pcfff/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatThis%20offer/tac000/tptThis%20offer/tpcf00/matexpires%20in/mac000/mpthas%20expired/mpcf00/iso2013-11-11T16:59:59/pa1" frameborder="0" width="107" height="70"></iframe>

This offer ends at 5 PM, New York Time, on Monday, November 11th, 2013.

I am so sorry , I did not understand what is this service
would you please give more explanation or more information about it
I just new in forex market , I have no experience
Regards

I am so sorry , I did not understand what is this service
would you please give more explanation or more information about it
I just new in forex market , I have no experience
Regards

Hello,

Put simply, a VPS is a remote computer, which is located in a special facility for financial data and financial applications.

While you currently run MT4 on your own PC (or maybe a laptop), our service allows you to run MT4 on a remote desktop. This means that MT4, and your EAs or scripts, will continue running 24/7 without interruption. This has obvious benefits for security and stability of your platform!

In addition, a major benefit of VPS hosting is the improved trade execution speed. Our network provides extremely low latency (fast connection) to forex brokers and forex services, so programs like the FPA Forex News Gun (FNG) will achieve best possible results.

Hopefully this helps to explain the purpose of a VPS a little bit. Also take a look at our FAQ: https://fxvm.net/portal/knowledgebase.php

Feel free to contact us with any questions!

why would someone need more than 1 IP address for the same VPS?

For forex hosting, it is not likely that anyone would need an additional IP. But we offer extra IPs as a courtesy to those who require them, perhaps for hosting trade copy or signal servers.

Hello, I have 2 questions about your service:

1) Are you a reseller from Equinix or something? Why do you use their logo? Where is the datacenter located?

2) May I use this service for Zulutrade or mirror trading? If so, is there any reason why you don't mention it on your ad?

Thank you.

Yours
Eduardo

Hello, I have 2 questions about your service:

1) Are you a reseller from Equinix or something? Why do you use their logo? Where is the datacenter located?

2) May I use this service for Zulutrade or mirror trading? If so, is there any reason why you don't mention it on your ad?

Thank you.

Yours
Eduardo

Hello Eduardo,

We are not a reseller of Equinix, nor are we directly affiliated with them. We simply lease space in their facility to colocate our hardware and networking equipment.

You could certainly use Zulutrade, or any other software you wish. There is no reason in particular why it isn't mentioned. I want to stress that you can use all software on our systems, without any limits.

Hopefully this info is helpful. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Hello!
Made the payment for VPS, 2 days ago ...... and still do not have a VPS! No I did not report any information. I contacted the support (urgent) and do not have the answer. This is an outrage! I have never seen such a disregard for customers. Most likely I'm going to demand a refund
.:mad:

I finally got a message from your company with all the necessary data. Now I'm going to check it out, I hope that I will like it?

Thank you!:cool:

Last edited:
Hello!
Made the payment for VPS, 2 days ago ...... and still do not have a VPS! No I did not report any information. I contacted the support (urgent) and do not have the answer. This is an outrage! I have never seen such a disregard for customers. Most likely I'm going to demand a refund.:mad:

Hello Max,

I'm sorry to hear this. We have had some slight delays with new orders, but all pending orders are being provisioned now, or have already been provisioned.

Can you please let me know your Ticket ID# that you submitted, or message me your account email/info? I will be more than happy to check on the status of your account and make sure everything is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back