FXVM \\ Forex VPS Hosting at Equinix \\ 30% Lifetime Discount for FPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi FXVM,
VPS service is unavailable from today. I have sent ticket to support team. Till now no answer, no live chat. VPS is unavailable second time in this month, and today is 11th only. It seems to be this service is not valuable service. Is there possibility to improve your services ?

Hi FXVM,
VPS service is unavailable from today. I have sent ticket to support team. Till now no answer, no live chat. VPS is unavailable second time in this month, and today is 11th only. It seems to be this service is not valuable service. Is there possibility to improve your services ?

Hi Charlik,

I'm very sorry to hear this. Our support team is available 24/7, and I take it that we've helped you solve the issue by now (apologies for my late reply here on the forum).

In regard to the service outage, if you can contact me here with your account information, I would be happy to provide a few weeks of free VPS service for you. Certainly we do not wish to provide poor service, and we'll do everything possible to compensate for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back