FXVM \\ Forex VPS Hosting at Equinix \\ 30% Lifetime Discount for FPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, from today it is off live chat and support team do not respond. Is there problem with supporting VPS ?

Hello, from today it is off live chat and support team do not respond. Is there problem with supporting VPS ?

Hi charlik,

Support is available 7 days a week via live chat and support ticket. We respond to all queries within a maximum of 24 hours (usually much less). Could you please let me know your Ticket ID#, so I may forward it to the tech support team?

Thank you.

Hi charlik,

Support is available 7 days a week via live chat and support ticket. We respond to all queries within a maximum of 24 hours (usually much less). Could you please let me know your Ticket ID#, so I may forward it to the tech support team?

Thank you.

Ticket #HO-200311

Hello, from today morning is online support off and support ticket #HK-344703 Submitted 2013-11-18 06:26 is not answered yet. May be it is problem with nonstop supporting ?

Hello, from today morning is online support off and support ticket #HK-344703 Submitted 2013-11-18 06:26 is not answered yet. May be it is problem with nonstop supporting ?

Hi charlik,

It looks like you have submitted a Sales request to Technical Support. I will make sure that it is addressed today (Monday).

Please note that you do not need to post all Ticket IDs in this thread; the support team will assist with your requests as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Hi charlik,

It looks like you have submitted a Sales request to Technical Support. I will make sure that it is addressed today (Monday).

Please note that you do not need to post all Ticket IDs in this thread; the support team will assist with your requests as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Hi, why is live assistent service closed from yesterday ?

I tried this service within 20 days, unfortunately support is terribly! Chat does not work at all, all the answers have to wait at least a day and this is not possible in case of technical problems! I requested a refund and now this week waiting for the return and do not get it! FPA ask urgently intervene in this. Thank you!:mad:

I tried this service within 20 days, unfortunately support is terribly! Chat does not work at all, all the answers have to wait at least a day and this is not possible in case of technical problems! I requested a refund and now this week waiting for the return and do not get it! FPA ask urgently intervene in this. Thank you!:mad:

Hi Max,

I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems. Our live chat is available 7 days a week, throughout most hours of the day. The help desk is staffed 24/7 except on major holidays.

Perhaps you could let me know what issues you are having? We uphold our refund guarantee and will provide it for you within 24 hours of request. If you have requested it from Customer Service, you will receive it.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back