G7forexsignal, G7fxsolution, Walid Mohamed SCAM. Beware Traders!

paulforexng

Private
Hello FPA! Thanks for this opportunity that will help us fish out or avoid online scam artist. Some days ago, i was approach by a forex trader on facebook as a fund manager and forex signal provider ( https://www.facebook.com/G7forexsignal/?fref=nf&pnref=story ), the so-called president Walid Mohamed. After much chats and few signals he sent to me (His SCAM tactics), i decided to give him a try. I registered under his HotForex G7 IB link hotforex.com/?refid=25102 (Since he shut down his website, he advertise via https://twitter.com/g7fxsolution ). I funded the account, paid him his management fee of $200 and gave him login details. First day he lost 20% of my capital and when i chatted with him, he said he will make it up in 2days so i paused. After the 2days, he finally lost the account. Worst of all, he blocked all our communications immediately he lost the account. When i use a friend to contact him via twitter, he also blocked her after few chats. Am not reporting this issue so i can get my money back but to alert everyone of this scam artist and avoid him and his groups. See some screenshots for Proofs. I will add more on your request.

NOTE: He uses different names, accounts both on facebook and twitter.

Await your reply

Paul

Attachments

• paulforex.png
    paulforex.png
    759.6 KB · Views: 0
  • paulforex1.png
    paulforex1.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 0
  • paulforex2.png
    paulforex2.png
    456.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Paul001.png
    Paul001.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Paul01.png
    Paul01.png
    51 KB · Views: 0
  • Paul1.png
    Paul1.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Paul002.png
    Paul002.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Paul02.png
    Paul02.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Paul3.png
    Paul3.png
    70.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
How you deposited the money and talk with hotforex support about him that he is cheating with clients
Thanks! I have escaleted the issue with Hotforex and they are working on it. However, the company i used to make the payment (Neteller) said there is nothing they can do about it. All the same is a lesson learnt.

Thanks! I have escaleted the issue with Hotforex and they are working on it. However, the company i used to make the payment (Neteller) said there is nothing they can do about it. All the same is a lesson learnt.

Its good that you got the positive answer from the Broker, keep us update.

A company with nothing but FaceBook and Twitter pages is highly unlikely to be a good investment.

Hello All am still communicating with my broker. I was told that his affiliate commission has been seized. Still waiting for more details, though. Here is the Bastard Facebook Profile:
facebook.com/walid.forextrader?fref=nf

More updates!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm! The world is funny!! This morning i woke up and posted the scam link on facebook, when the bastard saw that i reported him to FPA, he quickly sent me a friend request which he blocked me the very day he lost my account. But its already late because i gave him 2days after to reconcile with me as a Lover of Peace but he refuse. See the latest screenshot. FPA you're too much. Immediately he knew the report is on FPA this morning, he started trembling.

Attachments

• Paulfx.png
    Paulfx.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 0
Was there an LPOA? If not, that's enough for most brokers to shut him down.

Was there an LPOA? If not, that's enough for most brokers to shut him down.
No there was not. Though i did requested for LPOA a day before i funded but he did not reply. I just received an email from my broker stating that they have sent a warning letter to this affiliate (G7) and his affiliate commission has been blocked as well. However, the affiliate commission of 85.36 USD from a Deposit of $1200 was generated from my trading account to the affiliate ID 25102 and this is the amount they wish to refund me.
Am glad with the brokers action against the dude but what i dont understand is 85.36$ out of 1200$. I have sent back email waiting for final reply. More update on that!

Thanks for your follow up.

Regards,
Paul

Back