• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX Nirav NV Scammer

I am having an issue with a company
I have added new posts to my review on NV and G7FX. Exposing his history and how he fakes his myfxbook

I just wanted to make a few comments:

I have not purchased NV's course but am considering, I have been a professional trader for 15 years and have managed accounts for both individuals and institutions. Primarily option spread strategies. He offers some in depth info on some methods that I would like to learn more about.

There are no guarantees in this business.

If your a serious trader the price of the course is nothing, if you learn 1 thing that can increase your profitability or reduce your drawdowns it is worth it. If anyone has traded size, you have lost more than the price of his course before you finished your first cup of coffee.

I give him credit in stating the fact that it takes the average institutional trader 2 years before they are let loose and begin making money. Most "want to be traders" will not put in the effort required. Also, institutions don't higher average people. These are extremely qualified individuals taking 2 years to get up and running.

Note on the compounding discussion: capacity issues negate the ability to make the same high returns as an account grows into the $50MM level unless you have a team of traders trading multiple markets on multiple time frames.

Bottom Line: If you think there is some value in NV's offering than participate.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Cheers!
Did you end up taking the course? how was it? did you benefit from it?

I have a friend who works in HR for Barclays, while she wouldn't give me details on when he worked there and what his role was, she said the work history screenshot I sent her did not correlate in any way with what's on the records - she wouldn't give me any details but laughed when she thought I was thinking of giving him money for trading training (I'm not anymore obviously). Combine that with the obvious attempt to mislead by manipulating his myfxbook and then constantly using that as proof he is different to all the other trading trainers who aren't profitable, and paid reviews, I think it's safe to say he is NOT one of the good guys. I'm pretty convinced at this point that online trading courses are overwhelmingly run by chancers and narcissists with delusions of grandeur.
If you're a relative newbie like me who is trying to learn without being scammed I think there are some excellent books out there with great content. Caveat Emptor and all that.
Good luck everyone.
Your "Friends" information comes with as much validity as all the other comments on here. So why post it? What are you hoping to achieve.?

I know where does NV learn the trading method that he teaches and he really sells it at a dirt price. The method works regardless of plagiarism.

Whether Nirav is an ex-employee of Barclays or not can't be 100% verified except by Barclays themselves. However Nirav also claims to be CFA qualified which seems to be a lie as searches on the CFA Members Register:

yields no name for Nirav (as per Instagram) or Neerav (as per LinkedIn). Not sure why he spells his name differently on different sites TBH.

Therefore I would never signup to a service run by a person who cant be verified.

Whether Nirav is an ex-employee of Barclays or not can't be 100% verified except by Barclays themselves. However Nirav also claims to be CFA qualified which seems to be a lie as searches on the CFA Members Register:

yields no name for Nirav (as per Instagram) or Neerav (as per LinkedIn). Not sure why he spells his name differently on different sites TBH.

Therefore I would never signup to a service run by a person who cant be verified.
Only true if that's his real name. Although his course is plagiarism from others, I love it. Don't get me wrong on my comment. I am still grateful to G7FX. The course is pretty good.

I agree. It is way too much profit. But he used to work for a bank and a propiety firm. You HAVE to be the best trader to work for a bank.
He didn’t he was a grad student learning never was trader or prop never was employed as trader a Barclays it’s a lie

Back