• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX Nirav NV Scammer

I am having an issue with a company
Well i don't usually do this kind of stuff like leaving reviews or leaving comments on the internet and forums and stuff but i had to create an account and do it on this thread. I can see you went a long way and spend a lot of time into digging deep on to this guys life. I will try and be as short as possible.i think is fair to leave my 2cents

Firstly i would like to say that you went a bit unrealistic about the stuff you have written on this thread.
AFTER you watched his videos you did "some digging" and you find out that he did not worked for that bank and actually he did not traded. You don't have to be fca registered if you not are involved in financial activities, he could been with the bank previous years and not registered as financial advisor and the fact you showed on one of the pictures that he only give financial advice, well of course you don't mess with peoples money ,is not like you have a mt4 platform in front of you loaded with 50-100-500 millions and you start placing orders LOL. You have a boss to report to, and he places the orders ..... That's why you called an adviser. I would recommend to everyone to go and visit a trading firm.
Regarding the templates he gave away , i'm pretty sure in fact i know that standard deviation , footprint chart,dom and other stuff are commonly used by thousands of people...so it may look the same ,maybe he inspired from others on colors and stuff, i don't know ,but is funny to compare your charts and tools with other people and you realize that they may look the same and you start making accusations,try google images maybe...i would just leave it there. Frankly i don't think you actually paid for his videos , you prob have them from someone for free or from pirate sites. You just trolling, watched a few videos and decided to create this thread full of nonsense.
Let's be realistic, only the hours and work that he put in making those videos worth some of the money he's asking.
If someone wants to learn the stuff by yourself from different sources...good luck, you may find some free material but you prob don't know where to start or where to end.
Only one thing i hate about this guy is the way he's using those small accounts to promote his business.Why he does it?? that's a mystery. I would love to know the answer to that. Is he a scam, definitely not. Did his videos helped me to develop further as a trader, definitely yes.
People using the word "SCAM" in situations like this probably don't know the meaning of it. Is not like you paid for a car and the guy run with the money, now that's a scam.
Anyway i would just leave it there, already spend way to much time writing this, but i had to, i think it's fair.

Good luck everyone
Nirav stop it U HACE THING FOR CAPITALS ITS YOUR MOUDUS OPERANDI

I'm also student of Nirav / G7FX, and I gotta admit what BennyFlippen has said right here looks worrying and I agree with all of it.

I checked the source codes myself for the Sierra Chart templates myself, and they are the exact same. The intra-day VWAPs, higher time frame VWAPs, sh*t they are all there.

I also found the original programme / software for them so find it here:

Also note the source codes between the VWAPs he gives out and the ones in the link above.

ALSO! Please note:

"This program includes : ECIVwap ECIAnchorVwap and ECIVwapChannel

Developed by Emmanuel Chriqui (aka wwwingman).

This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt"

I thought Nirav custom build these on the back of his expertise in an institution?

And the source code on Nirav's VWAPs is ECIVwapV1.5 (version 1.5). See photos attached and make the link between them and The Private Bankers and the link above.
Nirav's VWAP codes below, in line with the link above:

1:
2:
3:

I can appreciate that VWAP, cumulative delta, footprint and market profile are all well-known tools but these chart templates are just too similar to "The Private Banker" and "John Grady" for my liking. I think he owes The Private Banker an apology for more or less ripping his course, templates and gaining a profit on the back of Private Bankers expertise.

I did some digging and research myself before I bought the course and yes, I did stumble upon some things which concerned me, but I thought I'd give the dude the benefit of the doubt due to: his 5-star reviews, his Myfxbook results and his "Ex-institutional Trader" experience and knowledge. You're not just paying for a course man, you're paying for the supposed expertise from the person who built it, and included a wealth of knowledge from his own experience. I'm afraid this is extremely deceptive and lies directly below: SCAM.

Scam meaning: "A scam is a deceptive scheme or trick used to cheat someone out of something, especially money. Scam is also a verb meaning to cheat someone in such a way." His deceptive scheme is that he poses as an ex-institutional trader and is revealing the tools and experience he was given from a world class education in a Bank and in a prop firm, which entices people (like me) to buy the course. THAT IS WRONG.

The 5 star reviews I also agree stink. I disagree that all are fake due to people just having one review, because I have only 1 review on my trust pilot so I get that people won't write review a lot of things. But i do agree the reviews are from people who were so pumped by these unknown techniques and thought they'd finally found a system which works. There are no reviews from people with any real experience of trading futures using or knowing of the tools to trade them.

I wanna congratulate Bennyflippen for discovering the 1000-pound trading account, because if he hadn't spotted that then I'd sure as hell still thought Nirav was living off of the profits. This really makes me question the whole "separate monthly accounts" stuff. Because I really gave the dude the benefit of the doubt when I saw the question was raised a while back, but now I think it's completely possible he has numerous accounts running at one time. We'll just never know everyone. Matter of the fact is, this guy is claiming he is living off of the profits shown on myfxbook although he always says "this is a small percentage of my trading, I trade futures more and make more on oil and S&P", i think he just says this to cover himself in case this very situation happened. I'm trading a bigger account than him SMH.
That's all my comments on what Benny said, now I'd like to discuss something else. This is something I discovered a while ago, but never felt the need to post anything because the man is so damn believable in the course so I guess I just let it slip and let my guard down because of that.

-------------------------

Here goes:

So as you guys may have seen Nv has been connected to a couple of companies in the past, which ain't suspicious. Not at all. But one company in particular I couldnt get my head around:

That is "Quant GRP LTD". See here: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12295319

See registered officers here: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/12295319/officers

You see Neerav's name? Awesome. That's where your trail will end likely. I want you to remember the other guys name: ASIM ABBASI. Please remember it.

Next, have a look at Quant FX Instagram account here: https://www.instagram.com/quant_fx

Take your time to have a look around. See any futures trading? ES or CL? VWAP? Order-flow? Market profile?

Nah. All you see is same old technical analysis and not even a whiff of futures. All minute based, foreign exchange spot market analysis.

So, what's the connection with Nirav and 'ASIM ABBASI'? Have a look at Quant's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quantfx

Who's name and face is in the cover photo? Asim Abbasi! There's your connection.

Ya'll see on the UK companies house website that Nirav / Neerav only resigned from the company just a year ago this month? Strangely, just before he started appearing online posing as an ex-institutional futures trader.
Pics:

1.) Asim Abassi - Companies House:

2.) Neerav Vadera - Companies House:

3.) Neerav Vadera, Resignation Data from QUANT GRP LTD: https://imgur.com/JTYHOFt

4.) Quant FX Instagram: https://imgur.com/t3Q0JOE

5.) Quant FX Facebook (See Asim Abbasi's Name): https://imgur.com/yQpJrfV

6.) Quant FX Facebook cover picture zoomed: https://imgur.com/RpkGVIl

Why the hell would an ex-institutional 'trader' be using technical analysis or even involved with a company like Quant FX? If he gives technical analysis such a hard time on social media and in his course? To me that just don't add up.

I also find it hilarious now going back through the course where he's trashing technical analysis telling its garbage and that he wasn't using it in the banks or prop firms. That he was "SOOO LUCKY" to receive a world class education in the firms he worked at, he used to laugh at people who used technical analysis. Was he laughing at himself or.. ??

People I genuinely believe that he hasn't been trading futures for more than two years. That's my theory. It's all too similar to Private Bankers templates and content. There's no proof of him even trading futures? I did email and someone from his team says there's no way of 'auditing' a futures account like the way myfxbook does which is likely the truth, but why can't he just show us a monthly report of trade history on futures which brokers supply by email? Surely that would clear up that question. Unless he isn't trading them...

I didn't just take his teams word of "no way of auditing a futures account" because surely in professional places and companies they have tools similar to myfxbook to automatically track their results. Don't ya'll agree? In this world today there's no way of auditing a futures account?
Search 'trade journalling for futures' on google and you're probs gonna see this come up: https://www.stocktrader.com/best-trading-journals/
From what ive read, you can link a futures account to the websites listed in the link above. Some of them give the same features as myfxbook. PSML. So I dunno what the hell hes talkin about.

Youll probably asky why didnt i raise these questions when i bought the course and honestly im asking myself that now. Like I said i gave him the benefit of the doubt and i actually didnt find the forex factory stuff with eilliot wave theory until i bought the course. The guy just sells himself well you kinda forget about it.

Another thing I will ask - what's this prop firm he worked at? The only one there is any traces of is his own alleged prop firm (G7 Capital), so must of been self funded. He talks about in the course that the prop firm is where he received this amazing world class education. That really led me to believe he was employed in a prop firm by some amazing company with other traders. Sadly I just don't think that's true anymore.

Anyone of ya'll that's did the course, will remember how many times he drags on about trading DOM (Depth of Market) for years in the bank / prop firm, and FINALLY was introduced to VWAP and other order-flow tools. I think this is untrue. This goes back to Quant FX, and seeing him using things like Elliot Wave theory on his forum from 2013 or something. Where's the DOM? Where's VWAP? I know people change their tools, but this is fishy.

(Oh and just while Im talking about DOM, heres john grady's one from which Bennyflippen mentioned: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK2hr4Evz68
After buying and watching the course, the way things are said and explained is all just too similar to this. I can understand that basic termology aint something that can be stolen as such, but all i wanna say is that theres a lot of things that are familiar to Nirav's apart from just the colours and lay out.)

Going to the FCA register yea he is on it. But as Benny showed us: these roles he had had nothing to do with trading and outright risk. On his youtube videos he has "Barclays Senior Trading and Strategy”. You'd think that would be on the register nah? Let me know what ya'll think about that. I'm not sure.

Also this Asim Abbasi dude is on the UK's FCA register for the exact same roles. Have a look. He worked for Citibank though - around the same time period as Nirav. So maybe they became friends in a graduate school then left to pursue a career in selling technical analysis courses.

I checked out his first post on forex factory, and the dates and what the dude claims don't add up: https://imgur.com/YC9uuqB

So in 2013 when he posted this he claimed he "made the jump 4 years ago (to go full-time private trading) after 11 years working as an institutional trader". Alright 4 years prior would bring us to 2009. Then 11 years prior to that would bring us to 1998.
His date of birth is 1982 so that means in 1998 the guy would be at least 16. Damn bro that's some career you've had. You been working as an institutional trader since you were 16?

Think i said enough for one day. This is just me providing information like everyone else on here so you guys can feel free to judge for yourselves. So to recap:

- I don't think Nirav is who he says he is unless he can prove it here.
- I don't think he was involved in any trading related stuff in barclays.
- He's never worked for a prop firm, or else he would've shown everyone the name.
- If he is lying about his past, then i think it's fair to say he's deceiving people by labelling himself as an ex-institutional trader for financial gain (scamming).
- I think we got enough proof he's telling people false information about 'custom made templates' that apparently you won't find anywhere, which in reality you can and he's ripped them off them from proven sources.
- We can only say there's red flags when talking about the "institutional education" he received because there's no proof of any of this.
- The custom made 'foot print' and 'DOM' worth over £1000+ are also likely stolen and just modified with some subtle differences.(The modification part isn't bad but what's bad is that he is saying HE made them and they're WORTH £1000.)
- I dont believe hes been trading futures (ES and CL) for that long and copied a bulk of educational content from The Private Banker. I did see somebody made The Private Banker aware of it and he said hes "monitoring the situation".. so who knows maybe that guy will get involved now.

For anyone looking for a refund good luck with that psml . I aint even gonna try because after you watch past the first bit of the course it's non refundable. Just glad I got it before the price increase

Alright guys that's it. If anyone has any thoughts Id like to hear what you all think of the above. I'm just extremely concerned. And it aint just me that's worried theres other students too.

@FxMaster @4evermaat @Pharaoh what do you guys think about the stuff above?

He linked with Barbara kahan binary options fraud

Wow. So a lier and a thief. Gaz and NV just a couple of East end wide boys. Anyway. Someone asked about TS courses. Yeah the vids are good quality, although one of them is missing but it’s an inconsequential summary from the foundation course. Would be good to make a video summarizing all the info from this thread and post it under his YouTube vids and Facebook ads. Him, Gaz and G7 will disappear once enough people cotton on and expose them, but I fear that in the meantime he’ll sucker enough people to make some good money.
No I found him and I can knock on his door for cuppa tea a lesson Dom nicking as well let me know

I took his course back in April / May this year. Still an active member. Unbiased opinion like I say, if i thought he was a scammer I wouldn’t hesitate to agree but it’s total nonsense. The guy has and continues to provide straight up value and honestly changed my trading. Same for many other people from what I’ve seen.

Cheers
Do his techniques work? If so where can I get them

This is him from 2016. when he was advertising some binary options scam software called Neo2
B69D0267-EF0E-48C2-8C34-4E4D8B86C642.png

Back