• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX Nirav NV Scammer

I am having an issue with a company
Spirited debate is permitted. Uncivilized behavior isn't.
Absolutely no credible proof of any of the accusations you’ve made. Very damaging to an honest man’s reputation and business.

If anybody doesn’t know. “Constantino” (full alleged name is Constantino Terzis), has a Discord room specifically set up with 250+ signals directly copied from other peoples groups. So not only is he stealing peoples services, which are frowned upon as it is, he actually copies signals he has gave bad reviews about! THE IRONY.

His instagram handle is “optimumadvantedge” go have a look. I’ll attach a screen shot also. I’m not biased towards Nirav, I just hate the fact this shady character is trying to ruin the guys reputation when he is no white knight himself. It’s laughable.

I’m going to attach some pictures of his negative reviews of companies he’s allegedly took signals from, and proof that he is ironically still stealing them in his groupchat. Also I’m attaching some horrific language i came across on his website between Constantino himself and his website designer - “the husband got accidentally pregnant after a tranny raped him on broad daylight” .. i beg your pardon?

Guys, this is a sad and desperate attempt at ruining someones business and reputation by some losing, scamming, sad-act who cant even provide any proof of results himself. He is clearly jealous and full of hatred, due to his own lack of success. Do us all a favour Constantino, and don’t try and drag us down with you.

I’m just trying to shed the light on this person for everyone to see that what he is claiming is baseless accusations with zero proof.

I say steal for marketing attention, I haven't changed a single name of all these channels, transparency at its best, exposing the scammers and advertising for free the legit channels. Channels are there for people to compare, play with them, ask advice upon whatever. You should give me a kiss on the hand or at least text thank you daddy for setting up something like that so you don't get your face scummed. The whole thing is still under construction, hence the transvestite joke that aroused you so much, you found on my website for my freelancer to see and fix.

I show my face and go by my real name all over the web cause clear sky is afraid of no thunders. Unlike a slob like you hiding behind a nickname and a random picture. You have sub-zero credibility poor boy.

And when you do your research in these forums I have exposed many many signal providers so far and have recommended some here and there. Anyway enough said, back to your mommy.

@RunningBull you have totally avoided considering how my experience and evidence regarding g7fx is valid or invalid, instead, you went straight to Ad Hominem attacks. Come to Birmingham, Ill teach you some lessons over coffee you sorry IMPROPER LANGUAGE DELETED

UPDATE: Nirav responded to my Trustpilot review saying some BS over why he chooses to upload a new myfxbook every month

My big mistake was that I didn't mention in my Trustpilot review that he takes a lot of trades at once to make the account look consistent after hundreds of trades while he opens a lot of trades in the same direction for a single asset within a couple of minutes AND why he has to hide his balance that could potentially be a 10 quid deposit in every monthly account.

Still, to the untrained eye, all these Trustpilot first-timer reviews he has wont ring any alarms.

Hopefully, this mistake of mine won't hurt too many accounts.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND why he blocked me on Instagram after asking him that question.? Scam alert is ringing hard, I can't hear what my earphones playing!!!!!!!

I'm surprised to see this post, am I missing something? I bought the G7FX course and it has been fantastic, either someone has had a bad experience here or someone doesn't know how to use computers... I was scared to depart with my money but now I'm glad I did it. I don't think it's fair to judge a book by it's cover and leaving a review like that, bit ridiculous

@Constantino, Nirav … after all you posted here on each other, there will hardly be clients coming your way. Resolved nothing, just blamed each other (directly or via 'reviewers' that suddenly step in) and attracted bad reputation. None of the displayed here doesn't serve you well.
If you are serious about proving your services (signals, EAs) are as you market them to the public, you should agree to be independently reviewed by FPA senior @4evermaat. And good luck with that, believe me. You will not pass the stress-test.

i got most of the course g7fx from someone. he talks too much in the videos, its hard to go through, and still don't really know how he exactly trades.

@Constantino, Nirav … after all you posted here on each other, there will hardly be clients coming your way. Resolved nothing, just blamed each other (directly or via 'reviewers' that suddenly step in) and attracted bad reputation. None of the displayed here doesn't serve you well.
If you are serious about proving your services (signals, EAs) are as you market them to the public, you should agree to be independently reviewed by FPA senior @4evermaat. And good luck with that, believe me. You will not pass the stress-test.
What's the process when one's service goes through this review?

Back