• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX Nirav NV Scammer

I am having an issue with a company
100% proof it's all a scam.
This is all we need.
Case closed.
Nice one Al, Fruiters etc.
You lot should be lawyers.
Cheers chief. Thing is, it seems there may be some decent content in there but I just hate being lied to when I'm being sold something and this guy is deliberately misleading in some instances and outright lying in others in order to get people to part with their cash and I despise people like that.

Cheers chief. Thing is, it seems there may be some decent content in there but I just hate being lied to when I'm being sold something and this guy is deliberately misleading in some instances and outright lying in others in order to get people to part with their cash and I despise people like that.
Right, I'm out. I'm going to continue building my newly-found consistency and making some serious money, which has been brought about by me taking "NV Scammers" blinding course and allowing me to finally understand and see the markets for what they really are... while you lot spend your days "exposing" more scams and enjoying the fruits of those labours. All the very best. Enjoy yourselves. Gazza out.

You will see that I said his average monthly return was over 70% so I used that as the monthly return. Starting at 5k compounding I get £2,913,111 after 1 year.
Even with 40% I'm pretty sure it's over 200k I get £283,469

This is pretty awkward as one of us is wrong and looks a bit of a dick

In windows, open calc, set to scientific mode. You want to be ready to use the x^y function.

Looked at from this perspective x = 1.4 (40% interest) and y = number of months. (Spoiler, 40% each and every month is impossible and I will prove it.)

I usually would write this out as

initial investment * x raised to the power of y = £200,000 * 1.4^12, but, to make it easier to not screw up the order of operations, I run it through the calculator as 1.4^12 * £200,000 which equals £11338782 and change. Note that this includes the initial deposit, not just the profit. This is much larger than assuming .4 per month times 12 would mean the profit would be 4.8 times the deposit, because the repeated multiplication applies a return on the prior month of profit for each month. This is how compound interest works.

But it's only 11 million. Surely that's possible, right?

Yes, one could average this in a very good year when all goes perfectly. Buy the right IPO and you could make this much in a week. BUT, this is mathematically impossible to sustain for even the greatest traders in the world. How do I know this? Because despite a few people with a net worth of over 100 Billion dollars, no one has yet gathered all the money in the world.

Now that we have the forumula. look what happens over time:

2 years £200,000 * 1.4^24 = £642,839,940 - 642 million and change
3 years £200,000 * 1.4^36 = £36,445,111,234 36 billion and change
4 years £200,000 * 1.4^48 = £2,066,215,942,833 2 trillion and change
5 years £200,000 * 1.4^60 = £117,141,865,611,419 117 trillion and change
6 years £200,000 * 1.4^72 = £6,641,230,664,452,507 6 QUADrillion and change

Now think about George Soros and Warren Buffet. They make a LOT of money trading and they are definitely not stupid. Think about the presidents of the top 20 countries in the world. Don't you think that if there was any investment or investment system with this capability, they would have the staff available to easily check it out? If it really worked, don't you think they'd put it to use? If even one person quietly and secretly developed such a system, that person could start with less money and still buy every piece of land, every building, every business, and every everything else in the world in well under 10 years. If anyone tried to stop them, their opening bid on bribing that person to look the other way could be 10 million.

I just wanted to make a few comments:

I have not purchased NV's course but am considering, I have been a professional trader for 15 years and have managed accounts for both individuals and institutions. Primarily option spread strategies. He offers some in depth info on some methods that I would like to learn more about.

There are no guarantees in this business.

If your a serious trader the price of the course is nothing, if you learn 1 thing that can increase your profitability or reduce your drawdowns it is worth it. If anyone has traded size, you have lost more than the price of his course before you finished your first cup of coffee.

I give him credit in stating the fact that it takes the average institutional trader 2 years before they are let loose and begin making money. Most "want to be traders" will not put in the effort required. Also, institutions don't higher average people. These are extremely qualified individuals taking 2 years to get up and running.

Note on the compounding discussion: capacity issues negate the ability to make the same high returns as an account grows into the $50MM level unless you have a team of traders trading multiple markets on multiple time frames.

Bottom Line: If you think there is some value in NV's offering than participate.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Cheers!

I just wanted to make a few comments:

I have not purchased NV's course but am considering, I have been a professional trader for 15 years and have managed accounts for both individuals and institutions. Primarily option spread strategies. He offers some in depth info on some methods that I would like to learn more about.

There are no guarantees in this business.

If your a serious trader the price of the course is nothing, if you learn 1 thing that can increase your profitability or reduce your drawdowns it is worth it. If anyone has traded size, you have lost more than the price of his course before you finished your first cup of coffee.

I give him credit in stating the fact that it takes the average institutional trader 2 years before they are let loose and begin making money. Most "want to be traders" will not put in the effort required. Also, institutions don't higher average people. These are extremely qualified individuals taking 2 years to get up and running.

Note on the compounding discussion: capacity issues negate the ability to make the same high returns as an account grows into the $50MM level unless you have a team of traders trading multiple markets on multiple time frames.

Bottom Line: If you think there is some value in NV's offering than participate.

I'll let you know how it goes!

Cheers!

Thanks for your input I enjoyed reading that. Also agree with everything you said.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on!

I've done a fair amount of digging on G7FX and this is what I discovered:

- NV's name is Neerav Vadera

- G7FX originally was incorporated in 2009 then dissolved in 2011.

The newest incarnation is the G7 Group formed earlier this year

- He worked at Barclays Investment Bank for 2 years as an investment advisor

This is not in line with his Linkdein where he claims to have been a trader at Barclays for 6 years and that G7FX has been around for 11 years. I asked him about this on LinkedIn and he just gave me the run around. He also refused to tell me what prop firm he supposedly worked at.

The funniest thing was that I wrote him an e-mail about the course and got contacted by "head of institutional trading at G7FX" Gary Brewer. To my surprise when looking on trust pilot I find that one of the first reviews ever is by Gary Brewer! When I confronted old Gaz about this he gave me some ridiculous story about how he'd completed the course and then him and NV had hit it off so well that NV had decided to hire him as part of the G7FX team. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they both have thick London accents and that they didn't know each other prior to the course...

Despite all the above I was curious as he seemed to have some interesting things to say on his YouTube videos and I actually managed to get hold of the course for 70 dollars on TS courses and although it's been useful for someone with very little experience to learn the basic tools and some appproaches I find it unbelievably hard to watch because he waffles and repeats so much. It's also cringe the amount of times he says 'you're not gonna get this anywhere else' etc. So there it is.
I am thinking about purchasing from TS as well and if am satisfied then I can reach out to G7FX, I'd like to know if the videos you bought on TS are clear and plays without interruption.

If someone had a method of reliably getting 40% per month, they'd hit your 50 million level in far less than 2 years. So, where are all the people who made 10-50 million from this?

If someone had a method of reliably getting 40% per month, they'd hit your 50 million level in far less than 2 years. So, where are all the people who made 10-50 million from this?
What I don't understand is he's been reporting these results for quite a while with an average of 70%/month low drawdown and not a single month below +40% but then says the reason he's not rich is the risk per trade if he compounds and he uploads a DIFFERENT account each month to myfx is he needs to empty his account every month for everyday living costs.
If he was a mate of mine I'd give him 5k and tell him I don't care about risk just mirror the trades and only tell me once it either blows up or gets to 1million, with his long term form over the last few years I'd have a million in less than a year and almost no risk of ruin. It seems he goes on about how great his results are but lacks the balls to actually back himself. God help anyone who believes the reasons he gives for uploading a different account every month and why he chooses never to show the balance on them. I think we all know the real reasons.

A concern is that he may be trading multiple markets, each market in a specific account and then cherry picking the best results.

Back