• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX Nirav NV Scammer

I am having an issue with a company
wow. I had my doubts about this so watching this with very keen interest.

I also bought this course a very long time ago and some of the concepts were interesting. So I spent some time on it but as my FX trading was going well, I never really got round to checking it out fully. I got it very cheap compared to prices now and bought it from my Trading Profits in FX, so not really out of pocket but all the above is VERY concerning. Monitoring this closely to see if NV replies here and addresses all the concerns. I think he has already been invited to this forum.

Many thanks to BennyFlippin and Kevmc for investigation above. I would like an answer to each and every claim whether its copied stuff from the Private Banker, lies about his unknown prop firm experience, connection to Quant FX who teaches Retail BS that he bashes etc.

Come on NV, you always say you are transparent and reply to all trust pilot reviews, come and answer these questions here!

From personal experience, the trustpilot reviews do look very dodgy as all are first reviews and do keep popping up regularly.

NV Bashes FX, doesn't teach it in his course as it "requires years of training and experience to master it" and it is only a "small part of his portfolio, only 5%" but all his Marketing/Youtube Videos/Instagram ads are heavily focused on FX. People are tempted to buy his course thinking they will get to learn FX, he even calls it G7FX but when you spend £1000+ to get the course, and £20+ a month subscription for Sierra Charts data, you realise that he wants you to spend the next 6 months to a year looking at DOM and ES/Crude oil lol So nothing to do with FX. If you are genuine, make it clear in your promos and advertising that if you buy my course, you will not learn anything on FX as its focused on Futures only for the first X years of your training.

But the 95% of his portfolio, the "Institutional Trading", the results are never talked about. Never shows any results or proof (yes, you can get proof/screenshots etc of your Crude/ES trading)

And never has a losing day, really ? I have never seen NV reporting losses. He is either doubling his FX account within a few days, and when he is quiet, its because he is taking a day off as markets are just rotational. lol For the sake of transparency, I would like to see genuine traders reporting both profits and losses.

He had a discord server set up which he closed down last year. Now all support is via emails. Mr Gary Brewer (who has now got a promotion to become Head of Institutional Trading at G7FX apparently) and all other you see featuring on his insta as Best Students are guys who started alongside me early last year. Gary and some others seem like genuine guys and some even follow me on insta. If I was them, I would also take a step back and think about the claims made above and ask NV for explanations.

Lastly, see below. As if the £1000+ fee isn't enough, G7FX is now contacting people to get 1-1 mentoring for an 8 Week course which costs, wait for it, £3000 :) Even has content which doesn't appear in the £1000 course

Fake FX gurus "Reprogram your mind to wait for the next product offering, which is bigger/better". I am seeing some signs from the very famous youtube video "Rise of the Fake FX Gurus" by James Jani. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

All this may be entirely wrong ofcourse :) and there is a perfectly solid explanation. Our job to do research and ask questions, and NV to provide the answers. So waiting with a clear mind, let's have some answers NV.

NV_Mentoring_Scam1.jpg

Wow. So a lier and a thief. Gaz and NV just a couple of East end wide boys. Anyway. Someone asked about TS courses. Yeah the vids are good quality, although one of them is missing but it’s an inconsequential summary from the foundation course. Would be good to make a video summarizing all the info from this thread and post it under his YouTube vids and Facebook ads. Him, Gaz and G7 will disappear once enough people cotton on and expose them, but I fear that in the meantime he’ll sucker enough people to make some good money.

Ben or anyone who's in discord how are the students doing, I mean if he is scammer and obv thief, what about the info is it all BS like other fx courses

Aside from all the 'scam' talk about NV and his G7FX course....can I just ask anyone who actually took his course whether you found any value in the teachings or anything to increase your profitability with trading?

Aside from all the 'scam' talk about NV and his G7FX course....can I just ask anyone who actually took his course whether you found any value in the teachings or anything to increase your profitability with trading?
NV Trader = 'Not Verified Trader'

@Mr Shah 'aside from all the scam talk' how can you expect people to put that aside? It defeats the purpose of Nirav being transparent and any value that was in the course has been ripped from some other dude. It don't even come into the question

Man that's like copying someone test in school, getting caught and telling the tutor "Yea... but i did good huh?" Lmao gtf outta the class.

NV Trader = 'Not Verified Trader'

@Mr Shah 'aside from all the scam talk' how can you expect people to put that aside? It defeats the purpose of Nirav being transparent and any value that was in the course has been ripped from some other dude. It don't even come into the question

Man that's like copying someone test in school, getting caught and telling the tutor "Yea... but i did good huh?" Lmao gtf outta the class.
I'm not expecting anything....but there's a few reasons why I think people can put that 'scam talk' aside....there's been a lot of accusations and digging done to highlight NV as a scam. There's always two sides to every story and the first thing that really should be done is inviting NV to this thread to allow him an opportunity to respond to the accusations and hear his side. That being said if NV has any trading skill, which on face value I would think he has given the stats he publishes. And yes - I know he only publishes monthly accounts which is suspect etc etc, I still haven't seen any other Forex educator post a link to a verified myFX book let alone with results anywhere near what NV has. If it's that easy to run multiple accounts and then post the best performing - why isn't any other 'educator' doing so?

Also that's a pretty poor example you gave, as a lot of the argument is based on NV copying someone else's tools - this would be more comparable to somebody writing an essay using a reference book/guide that was used by someone else. (FYI I am not condoning theft of other people's intellectual property, just trying highlight what a silly example was given).

All that said - people could have found value in the teachings of the course and possibly increased their profitability. So my original question still stands and I would be keen to hear a response on this from someone who has taken the course.

I'm not expecting anything....but there's a few reasons why I think people can put that 'scam talk' aside....there's been a lot of accusations and digging done to highlight NV as a scam. There's always two sides to every story and the first thing that really should be done is inviting NV to this thread to allow him an opportunity to respond to the accusations and hear his side. That being said if NV has any trading skill, which on face value I would think he has given the stats he publishes. And yes - I know he only publishes monthly accounts which is suspect etc etc, I still haven't seen any other Forex educator post a link to a verified myFX book let alone with results anywhere near what NV has. If it's that easy to run multiple accounts and then post the best performing - why isn't any other 'educator' doing so?

Also that's a pretty poor example you gave, as a lot of the argument is based on NV copying someone else's tools - this would be more comparable to somebody writing an essay using a reference book/guide that was used by someone else. (FYI I am not condoning theft of other people's intellectual property, just trying highlight what a silly example was given).

All that said - people could have found value in the teachings of the course and possibly increased their profitability. So my original question still stands and I would be keen to hear a response on this from someone who has taken the course.
Appreciate your reply and looking at it from both perspectives dude. My example was a mere joke but still doesnt take away the truth and the suspicions in all this, and i couldve used a much more serious one, like the fact the source codes on Niravs VWAP templates are the exact same as the Private Bankers templates and probs a lot of other peoples because the guy never even built them.. i think you're forgetting that the dude claims he spent years building and developing these templates, customising his own DOM and foot prints which he made and would cost you thousands of dollars - which is all simply untrue. If hes lying like that, how can he be trusted as a mentor.

Every body is open to their own opinions I guess. I did say ive gave the guy the benefit of the doubt since i bought the course but lately ive had real doubts

"All that said - people could have found value in the teachings of the course and possibly increased their profitability. So my original question still stands and I would be keen to hear a response on this from someone who has taken the course." I can't even say yes OR no. Saying yes would be giving the dude credit for lying about "a world class education" he received in a institution he feels so blessed to have, and saying yes would give him credit for ripping off some other guys content. I did pay for the course. I know people 'found value' in it, but the point im tryna make is that people feel deceived about these things:

- his history in institutions which he boasts about which id say is a contribution to the decision to buy the course, theres no proof of any prop firms apart from his own
- hes likely stole a lot of content from The Private Banker, including VWAPS which Benny discovered
- the fact he sells a course based on futures but shows results for FX (which are suspect like you said)
- the guy says theres no way to audit futures accounts but i found websites which do, easily

So to me and a lot of other people i spoke to, it's tarnished any respect we had for him, thats what im tryna say

@Mr Shah you gotta agree theres questions. And yea hes been invited to these forums and others multiple times i think, and another thread on this same website.. i thought he'd be quick to clear his name truthfully. You can agree it doesnt look great

You will find value in a £1000 course if you were learning from an expert in his field, who has 16 years of experience working for world-class institutions, has custom-created tools that no one else has, has audited results lasting a number of years etc

The concerns are:

1) His CV is sketchy. He only worked for Barclays for a few years, starting off on a graduate program in 2005 giving non trading related advice (proven in posts in this forum)
2) Left to join a Prop firm whose identity is unknown. He has only worked for his own company
3) Pops up in forex factory in 2013 saying he has 11 years trading experience for leading organisation but for the last 4 years, he has been going at it alone. 2011 - 15 years is 1998, which would make him 16 years old when he started the graduate program at Barclays. Do Barclays accept school children ? And Didn't he start a graduate scheme in 2005? How can he have 15 years of trading experience in 2013? It does not add up.
4) The tools and content in his course are copied from The Private Banker and other educators. So the tools arent his as well.
5) myfxbook closed every month as apparently he needs to withdraw as needs the money. But as per the course, FX is supposed to be 5% of his portfolio, why doesn't he live off the 95% he gets from Futures trading, which there is no proof of.
6) I can go one but don't want to make this a lengthy post. I already listed other concerns in my post above.

Lets say G7FX has had 500 students paying @1000 each, which brings in half a million. Add on the £3000 for 1-1 mentoring as I mentioned in my post above, and you can do the math. Its a good business, why do you need to trade if you got this going on eh!

You could justify the value if it was an ex barclays trader, having 16 years experience in top trading firms, who had custom created tools/profiles etc that were nowhere else to be found, as its justified.

But here you have someone who has lied about qualifications & experience, and lied about tools that he did not create, how can you look past the above and still try to find value in or justify the £1000 being charged? Even if there is value, the credit should go to the source where it was copied from.

I don't blame those who have spent alot of money on this course to be annoyed/concerned and expect NV to respond to these claims. The more time that takes to happen, the more fishy it looks.

You will find value in a £1000 course if you were learning from an expert in his field, who has 16 years of experience working for world-class institutions, has custom-created tools that no one else has, has audited results lasting a number of years etc

The concerns are:

1) His CV is sketchy. He only worked for Barclays for a few years, starting off on a graduate program in 2005 giving non trading related advice (proven in posts in this forum)
2) Left to join a Prop firm whose identity is unknown. He has only worked for his own company
3) Pops up in forex factory in 2013 saying he has 11 years trading experience for leading organisation but for the last 4 years, he has been going at it alone. 2011 - 15 years is 1998, which would make him 16 years old when he started the graduate program at Barclays. Do Barclays accept school children ? And Didn't he start a graduate scheme in 2005? How can he have 15 years of trading experience in 2013? It does not add up.
4) The tools and content in his course are copied from The Private Banker and other educators. So the tools arent his as well.
5) myfxbook closed every month as apparently he needs to withdraw as needs the money. But as per the course, FX is supposed to be 5% of his portfolio, why doesn't he live off the 95% he gets from Futures trading, which there is no proof of.
6) I can go one but don't want to make this a lengthy post. I already listed other concerns in my post above.

Lets say G7FX has had 500 students paying @1000 each, which brings in half a million. Add on the £3000 for 1-1 mentoring as I mentioned in my post above, and you can do the math. Its a good business, why do you need to trade if you got this going on eh!

You could justify the value if it was an ex barclays trader, having 16 years experience in top trading firms, who had custom created tools/profiles etc that were nowhere else to be found, as its justified.

But here you have someone who has lied about qualifications & experience, and lied about tools that he did not create, how can you look past the above and still try to find value in or justify the £1000 being charged? Even if there is value, the credit should go to the source where it was copied from.

I don't blame those who have spent alot of money on this course to be annoyed/concerned and expect NV to respond to these claims. The more time that takes to happen, the more fishy it looks.
100% agree.

Just to add, the picture he uses for advertising - him at the NYSE is nothing more than a terrible photoshop. Confirmed by the man himself, used to promote a fake image of himself as an institutional trader. He's an absolute crook

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-200334_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-200334_Instagram.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 119
Back