• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX Nirav NV Scammer

I am having an issue with a company
Appreciate your reply and looking at it from both perspectives dude. My example was a mere joke but still doesnt take away the truth and the suspicions in all this, and i couldve used a much more serious one, like the fact the source codes on Niravs VWAP templates are the exact same as the Private Bankers templates and probs a lot of other peoples because the guy never even built them.. i think you're forgetting that the dude claims he spent years building and developing these templates, customising his own DOM and foot prints which he made and would cost you thousands of dollars - which is all simply untrue. If hes lying like that, how can he be trusted as a mentor.

Every body is open to their own opinions I guess. I did say ive gave the guy the benefit of the doubt since i bought the course but lately ive had real doubts

"All that said - people could have found value in the teachings of the course and possibly increased their profitability. So my original question still stands and I would be keen to hear a response on this from someone who has taken the course." I can't even say yes OR no. Saying yes would be giving the dude credit for lying about "a world class education" he received in a institution he feels so blessed to have, and saying yes would give him credit for ripping off some other guys content. I did pay for the course. I know people 'found value' in it, but the point im tryna make is that people feel deceived about these things:

- his history in institutions which he boasts about which id say is a contribution to the decision to buy the course, theres no proof of any prop firms apart from his own
- hes likely stole a lot of content from The Private Banker, including VWAPS which Benny discovered
- the fact he sells a course based on futures but shows results for FX (which are suspect like you said)
- the guy says theres no way to audit futures accounts but i found websites which do, easily

So to me and a lot of other people i spoke to, it's tarnished any respect we had for him, thats what im tryna say

@Mr Shah you gotta agree theres questions. And yea hes been invited to these forums and others multiple times i think, and another thread on this same website.. i thought he'd be quick to clear his name truthfully. You can agree it doesnt look great
@kevmc Some fair points raised to be honest- the growing list of claims/'evidence' is worrying to say the least. I didn't know he had been invited to this forum to give his side of the story. Though looking at the sentiment of the thread, he probably thinks he will be ripped a new one if he even tried - who knows. As a 'student' who purchased his course, have you positioned this evidence/claims to him to see if he has any response to this?

It's one thing venting and trying to warn others on a forum - but would be good to try hear directly from the horses mouth. But agree - this is not a good look on him or his business regardless.

You will find value in a £1000 course if you were learning from an expert in his field, who has 16 years of experience working for world-class institutions, has custom-created tools that no one else has, has audited results lasting a number of years etc

The concerns are:

1) His CV is sketchy. He only worked for Barclays for a few years, starting off on a graduate program in 2005 giving non trading related advice (proven in posts in this forum)
2) Left to join a Prop firm whose identity is unknown. He has only worked for his own company
3) Pops up in forex factory in 2013 saying he has 11 years trading experience for leading organisation but for the last 4 years, he has been going at it alone. 2011 - 15 years is 1998, which would make him 16 years old when he started the graduate program at Barclays. Do Barclays accept school children ? And Didn't he start a graduate scheme in 2005? How can he have 15 years of trading experience in 2013? It does not add up.
4) The tools and content in his course are copied from The Private Banker and other educators. So the tools arent his as well.
5) myfxbook closed every month as apparently he needs to withdraw as needs the money. But as per the course, FX is supposed to be 5% of his portfolio, why doesn't he live off the 95% he gets from Futures trading, which there is no proof of.
6) I can go one but don't want to make this a lengthy post. I already listed other concerns in my post above.

Lets say G7FX has had 500 students paying @1000 each, which brings in half a million. Add on the £3000 for 1-1 mentoring as I mentioned in my post above, and you can do the math. Its a good business, why do you need to trade if you got this going on eh!

You could justify the value if it was an ex barclays trader, having 16 years experience in top trading firms, who had custom created tools/profiles etc that were nowhere else to be found, as its justified.

But here you have someone who has lied about qualifications & experience, and lied about tools that he did not create, how can you look past the above and still try to find value in or justify the £1000 being charged? Even if there is value, the credit should go to the source where it was copied from.

I don't blame those who have spent alot of money on this course to be annoyed/concerned and expect NV to respond to these claims. The more time that takes to happen, the more fishy it looks.

I agree with the overall sentiment that on paper, there are some things that don't stack up. BUT - playing devils advocate, alongside the concerns listed there are still things that can be listed as a positive for NV, purely from the perspective of being a trading educator. For example:
  • He is the only trading educator I have seen post a verified myfxbook link for several months worth of data. Yes - agreed the individual monthly accounts are a little strange but no other educator even does that.
  • NV has at the very least, some level of experience of working at a financial institution - whether you believe it's 2/3 years or 15 - again a plus against most trading educators who are self taught from watching YouTube videos.
  • NV talks about tools/concepts which most retail traders and trading educators have minimal knowledge over - with the majority of YouTube strategies being based on S&R, B&R, trendlines etc etc
  • Going through this thread - there are clearly people who did get value from the course including somebody who traded at a professional level for over 10 years.
So, my point being there arguments both sides so it would be good to hear directly from him. As you say you have also purchased the course, have you tried position these claims/evidence directly to him?

Just to add, the picture he uses for advertising - him at the NYSE is nothing more than a terrible photoshop. Confirmed by the man himself, used to promote a fake image of himself as an institutional trader. He's an absolute crook
Really?? You're using this as an argument against him - a picture he's photoshopped with him at the NYSE. The earlier points raised above in the thread held weight - this post sadly is the definition of clutching at straws.

I agree with the overall sentiment that on paper, there are some things that don't stack up. BUT - playing devils advocate, alongside the concerns listed there are still things that can be listed as a positive for NV, purely from the perspective of being a trading educator. For example:
  • He is the only trading educator I have seen post a verified myfxbook link for several months worth of data. Yes - agreed the individual monthly accounts are a little strange but no other educator even does that.
  • NV has at the very least, some level of experience of working at a financial institution - whether you believe it's 2/3 years or 15 - again a plus against most trading educators who are self taught from watching YouTube videos.
  • NV talks about tools/concepts which most retail traders and trading educators have minimal knowledge over - with the majority of YouTube strategies being based on S&R, B&R, trendlines etc etc
  • Going through this thread - there are clearly people who did get value from the course including somebody who traded at a professional level for over 10 years.
So, my point being there arguments both sides so it would be good to hear directly from him. As you say you have also purchased the course, have you tried position these claims/evidence directly to him?
lol is that you NV? but being serious, you are the one clutching at straws buddy. Do not be so naive. Has work experience yes, but wrong department so doesn't matter, new tools/concepts yes but copied/stolen from others so don't count, no one is live trading as everyone is on a simulator and will be for a number of years as per the course. You will find many who have doubled their accounts following fake gurus but failed when real money was involved. demo/sim trading doesn't prove anything.

How can you ignore everything which has been said and list these as positives. So he is a liar and cheater but hey look, there are some positives. ffs. If you are such a fanboy, go and buy the course for £1000 and then report back if you find value ?

your comment on the accepting the picture as "no big deal" shows that you don't get the fact that he is claiming to be something he is not and all these little details matter. Its all done to scam poor lambs to believe he is a bigshot selling his own material.

lastly, yes. he is aware of these forum posts but keeping silent. Seen the messages but no reply

For me I can't believe some people are even still on the fence with this. It has been shown that everything he says to sell his training is either a lie or deliberately misleading. Add to that he's clearly stolen the content. Does that mean everything in the course is useless, not necessarily, but it definitely means you shouldn't buy the course as I'm convinced someone that desperate isn't profitable and definitely doesn't deserve your cash.

WRT the photoshopped picture, you would be naive to think that he didn't photoshop that picture because he thought many people would think it's real - it's actually quite well done and fits the theme of him lying about his work experience etc.

lol is that you NV? but being serious, you are the one clutching at straws. Has work experience yes, but wrong department so doesn't matter, new tools/concepts yes but copied/stolen from others so don't count, no one is live trading as everyone is on a simulator and will be for a number of years as per the course. You will find many who have doubled their accounts following fake gurus but failed when real money was involved. demo/sim trading doesn't prove anything.

How can you ignore everything which has been said and list these as positives. So he is a liar and cheater but hey look, there are some positives. ffs. If you are such a fanboy, go and buy the course for £1000 and then report back if you find value ?

your comment on the accepting the picture as "no big deal" shows that you don't get the fact that he is claiming to be something he is not and all these little details matter. Its all done to scam poor lambs to believe he is a bigshot selling his own material.

Am I NV? No I am not....did you make that leap because I gave opinion? I also don't think I am clutching at anything or being naive....if you read my posts you can see I am not making a judgement either way but remaining impartial. The key takeaway from my post is that these claims should be aimed directly at NV

@ManzilFX I accidentally sent my earlier comment too hastily without completing it....but my main take away is that these claims should be directed at NV at the very least - being someone who purchased the course, I would have thought you would have done rather then ranting and raving in a forum.

Also being impartial and trying to assess both sides of an argument is probably the opposite of a fanboy - so don't think that term was used correctly either. I

It was a joke. relax buddy. I beleive I answered most of your questions and like AIGreen said, beats me how people can be on the fence about it But everyone has a right to their opinion. You haven't even bought the course and are trying to list positives to people who have spent hundreds/thousands and are unhappy/concerned. I would take their word for it in light of this evidence unless NV himself comes here and clarifies it. He has been made aware. Its even mentioned on his trustpilot which he reads and responds. This forum is to guide/inform future people so they can make an educated decision before buying as all this wasn't available when we took the leap. All the best

For me I can't believe some people are even still on the fence with this. It has been shown that everything he says to sell his training is either a lie or deliberately misleading. Add to that he's clearly stolen the content. Does that mean everything in the course is useless, not necessarily, but it definitely means you shouldn't buy the course as I'm convinced someone that desperate isn't profitable and definitely doesn't deserve your cash.

WRT the photoshopped picture, you would be naive to think that he didn't photoshop that picture because he thought many people would think it's real - it's actually quite well done and fits the theme of him lying about his work experience etc.
I think people (not necessarily in this thread) would be inclined to show interest in NV and his course based on some of the potential positives I highlighted above. Ultimately - alot of what he does/portrays is different then your bog standard YT educator. Not many would deep dive into the source code of indicators and tools. I mean hats off to the 'detectives' on this thread - it was a pretty thorough investigation. You say he's clearly stolen the content - most of the accusations are on him stealing tools - but he's seemingly developed the additional theory/practice of the concepts he's teaching. This is just based on his free videos etc as I haven't done his course myself.

Re the picture, I haven't seen it myself but the earlier comment made about this was that it was a poor photoshop op so I assumed that was clear - especially with NV explicitly saying so.

It was a joke. relax buddy. I beleive I answered most of your questions and like AIGreen said, beats me how people can be on the fence about it But everyone has a right to their opinion. You haven't even bought the course and are trying to list positives to people who have spent hundreds/thousands and are unhappy/concerned. I would take their word for it in light of this evidence unless NV himself comes here and clarifies it. He has been made aware. Its even mentioned on his trustpilot which he reads and responds. This forum is to guide/inform future people so they can make an educated decision before buying as all this wasn't available when we took the leap. All the best
Yeah I know, I responded in sarcasm which was clearly lost in translation. Tbh I don't have any questions other then my first one - though the replies given I guess are response enough. If not already done so I would suggest positioning these claims to him directly to get his response. It's two different things having a frank conversation with someone versus stepping into a thread where you will clearly be castrated by the mob. But yeah - appreciate the input and the reasoning's behind it. Even if my posts did not clearly acknowledge this, the points made sense - cheers!

Back