• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX Nirav NV Scammer

I am having an issue with a company
SMB had a futures trading program, was lead by Head of Future desk Merritt Black, he is not part of SMB anymore that is why they are not offering futures training, Merritt has founded Apteros Trading, the concepts from NV are the same as the ones from the former smb futures training program, Merrit Black is now doing the same kind of training on Apteros, trainings and systems are almost the same with small differences , and its on NV entries, he builds positions that is why people see multiple trades at the same time or close to the same time, thats normal for a trader who builds a position , instead of what Merritt does which is entering in full size and scale out on positions, there are other few differences like the DOM part, thats not something of focus on the SMB or Apteros training, Merritt does explained everything about AMT but not to be watching doms all the time just for practice and not use it at the end, which there is nothing bad about it, for example Axia futures does focus on DOMs and multiple things similar to NV or even Former SMB futures, to me NV training has a lot of value and give you a small perpective on how to use it to trade in spot forex, because this kind of trainings are focus on futures, a lot of educators has this kind of training its not a surprise to me that you can see similar things about his training in comparison with others. In terms of his myfxbook account its a well known fact that the drawdown calculation on myfxbook is cumulative so if you keep using the same account, you won't know your drawdown per month, also can be inaccurate when crossing from one month to another because of how myfxbook calculate DD, pretty smart on this part on doing this, the way he is doing it.
This is my 2 cents on this matter, really don't care much about if he has deceptive selling tactics or not, if all he says its true or not, or if he is trading forex with 1k, knowing what i know about forex, I wouldn't put to much money on forex accounts either, instead most of my capital would go to a regulated centralize exchange like CME in the futures market.

hope you find this information useful
Thanks binarops. This just shows how much of a scammer, fraudster and con artist this idiot is by telling everyone about fx, trading it himself with a small account size. Shows how he wants everyone to fail while he's making money off a stolen course. I cannot believe that the FCA has not clampped down on him yet.

thats an easy way to get clients there are a lot people on the spot forex boat, and for the other guy that comment that I'm NV lol , first time posting something and I'm already getting heat lol
I'm just giving my opinion relax

Is this review or attacks? How can someone not use the service and yet open a whole FPA site to "review"? I am in the middle of his program and after several years in this crazy market, what he teaches is simply unique, in my honest opinion. Constantino didn't buy his course, linksandc did not either and they are able to give "review"? Yes, he repeats himself a lot and I understand that can make it difficult. But I think this is because like most people, we want to get on and get the "holy grail" out and start making the millions. @linksandc, there is a members only page where we share trade ideas and he gives his take on trading possibilities. I am not saying he is the best trader out there, he worked at Barclays for real, or even what constantino is claiming is not true, but I think there is no bases to attack the guy like that especially when you have not dealt with his product? I think until you give him a try, you don't qualify to give a "review". FPA should consider getting better at this because I am beginning to distrust FPA now. Reveiw should be review and not a place to simply accuse. I must say FPA is trying by asking for more information which is good though.

Is this review or attacks? How can someone not use the service and yet open a whole FPA site to "review"? I am in the middle of his program and after several years in this crazy market, what he teaches is simply unique, in my honest opinion. Constantino didn't buy his course, linksandc did not either and they are able to give "review"? Yes, he repeats himself a lot and I understand that can make it difficult. But I think this is because like most people, we want to get on and get the "holy grail" out and start making the millions. @linksandc, there is a members only page where we share trade ideas and he gives his take on trading possibilities. I am not saying he is the best trader out there, he worked at Barclays for real, or even what constantino is claiming is not true, but I think there is no bases to attack the guy like that especially when you have not dealt with his product? I think until you give him a try, you don't qualify to give a "review". FPA should consider getting better at this because I am beginning to distrust FPA now. Reveiw should be review and not a place to simply accuse. I must say FPA is trying by asking for more information which is good though.
If you read all the posts in this thread you should have come across reviews from actual customers. I'm not saying what he teaches is garbage but he lies about his experience and the information he shares in his course (yes I have his course) you can find online for free...
I'm not going to tell you everything that is wrong with Neerav or his course but you should checkout this post from an actual client who bought the course: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...av-vadera-verifiedtrading-g7fx-exposed.68391/

@gosafe "there is no bases to attack the guy like that especially when you have not dealt with his product?"

You must be joking? Did you even read the reviews or the posts mentioned above?

I was one of the first who bought the course, been involved with him since early last year, from the time he had a discord channel which he closed down and started a members blog.

My review is linked above and can be found here.

@BennyFlippen bought the course, he posted a review

@kevmc bought the course, he also posted a review

So FPA is working just fine. Giving us a platform to expose scammers like NV.

But If the course is working for you, great! It is also ok for you to ignore all the reviews and proofs above.
You may have different expectations and it's ok for you to believe in the Fake Guru and keep following him. But unless you have answers/explanations to the proven facts listed in our reviews, he is and will stay a scammer.

@ManzilFX, Apologies if i missed your posts. For me, i work in an industry where scripts, programs are shared and used across board. If someone will offer me tools that will get me a step close to making me profitable, i am ok. Besides hw is challenging anyone with 25k on the desk to prove if any forex educator is able to make consistent profits as he has defined. So, until you can vlaim tgat 25k with proof from all the people he has allegedly "stolen from", you cannot challenge him either. Whoever he "stole from" equally learned from someone. Prove him wrong and get the 25k!

You are still not getting the point buddy.

His XFactor or Alpha as he likes to call it is being an institutional trader, advising hedge funds, earning a living from trading futures, creating custom tools/charts/dom ladders etc. All this gives him an edge and stands him apart from all the Fake Guru's in the industry. That's the basis of his marketing and that is why you would spend £1000 on his course. If all these claims are proven false or taken away, he is just another fake guru isn't it ?

Coming to your point, yes, lots of stuff is regurgitated and tools/methodologies are shared and reused. In your example, Yes, its ok to use scripts, program, tools to make you profitable. But would it be ok for you to claim that you invented these scripts/programs/tools ? That you custom created them? And then use these false claims to sell a £1000 course. That's Plagiarism. It would make you a cheat wouldn't it ?

If NV was honest about his background and said he is nothing special and struggled with retail trading previously. Gave credit to who he was inspired from. Said that he has read the stuff from private banker, reused his tools/charts, reused DOM ladder from John Grady, spend XX years perfecting a strategy that worked and now he is selling it and charging for his time/experience, then yes, I wouldn't have a problem. Because then he wouldn't be lying/cheating or using stolen stuff for personal gain. But that's not what he is marketing himself to be, is he? Hope you get the point.

Lastly, don't let the 25K challenge distract you, because that's what it is. A distraction. It a lame thing created to boost his fake ego and give an excuse after all these claims came out. I mentioned this in my review. Even if there is nobody else out there, how does it not make him a cheat given all the evidence above. Just because he has a myfxbook. Well do a search on Google and you will find tons of examples with similar results. Here is one I just found https://www.myfxbook.com/members/almfx/new-horizons/7910147

and if you really think a scammer like him would give to charity.... well I hope he does as that's the only good thing which he will do even if it is with scammed money

Last edited:
If anyone wishes to report their experience with this, someone is writing up a story about scammers. Think she'd be interested in all this.

FPA Forums Team Note: Ask her to click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. That leads to an FAQ and contact forms.

Back