G7FX NV £3K Mentorship exposed as another Scam to make more money

ManzilFX

Private, 1st Class
If you haven't seen my review on G7FX, please check it out here. Proven NV and G7FX as a scammer with evidence - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-vadera-exposed-as-a-scammer-fake-guru.69009/

Please also check out reviews by BennyFlippin and Kevmc on FPA

Anyway, this post is about his Mentorship Program, which he charges £3K per person for an 8-week program (This is on top of his £1K course fee).

After I revealed the truth in my review, many students have reached out to me showing their shock and disgust, including mentoring students.

I have been speaking to a mentoring student who tells me that over these 8 weeks, you are mainly taught using the Higher Time Frame (HTF) VWAPs.

When the course originally came out last year, the HTF VWAPs sections were included in it. I went through all 3 of them as part of the course. NV then took them out of the course saying "People were getting confused and its too early to introduce these concepts to them".

I include a screenshot below from last year's course. If you managed to get hold of the pirated copy which was available online, you can see it in there too.

G7FX_HTF VWAP.jpg

Why would you remove them when its something powerful and gives people an edge? If people are confused, you are not doing a good job so just hide it temporarily and introduce it later on.

You see, the real reason for removal was that he wanted to use it later to make more money.

So a little while later, he announces Mentorships for £3000 per person, and guess what is in it, Yes, the HTF VWAPs (which are also stolen from leprivatebanker btw).

So you are paying £1000 for the course + £3000 for mentoring on top, when the value of this £3K was being delivered free as part of the £1000 initially (ok so he puts you in a smaller group and you get some extra love but I hope you see the point). It really annoyed his students last year. Why are you paying £3K for it when the initial students got it for free? Daylight robbery.

More #NastyScammer #FakeGuru BS if you ask me. Just in it for the money and thinking of new ways to squeeze more money out of you. Wait till the next product or offering is made available, which is bigger/better. That's what fake gurus do.

Ask for it to be put back into the course for free and watch how he makes excuses.

Last edited:

rossprid90

Private
That's so slimey, I hate when mentors in different spaces do things like this - as it has a knock on effect that legit trainers have to counter and build up the trust of potential customers again.
Appreciate you highlighting it though, I'll be sure to avoid them.

hasan tuter

Recruit
If you haven't seen my review on G7FX, please check it out here. Proven NV and G7FX as a scammer with evidence - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-vadera-exposed-as-a-scammer-fake-guru.69009/

Please also check out reviews by BennyFlippin and Kevmc on FPA

Anyway, this post is about his Mentorship Program, which he charges £3K per person for an 8-week program (This is on top of his £1K course fee).

After I revealed the truth in my review, many students have reached out to me showing their shock and disgust, including mentoring students.

I have been speaking to a mentoring student who tells me that over these 8 weeks, you are mainly taught using the Higher Time Frame (HTF) VWAPs.

When the course originally came out last year, the HTF VWAPs sections were included in it. I went through all 3 of them as part of the course. NV then took them out of the course saying "People were getting confused and its too early to introduce these concepts to them".

I include a screenshot below from last year's course. If you managed to get hold of the pirated copy which was available online, you can see it in there too.

View attachment 63223

Why would you remove them when its something powerful and gives people an edge? If people are confused, you are not doing a good job so just hide it temporarily and introduce it later on.

You see, the real reason for removal was that he wanted to use it later to make more money.

So a little while later, he announces Mentorships for £3000 per person, and guess what is in it, Yes, the HTF VWAPs (which are also stolen from leprivatebanker btw).

So you are paying £1000 for the course + £3000 for mentoring on top, when the value of this £3K was being delivered free as part of the £1000 initially (ok so he puts you in a smaller group and you get some extra love but I hope you see the point). It really annoyed his students last year. Why are you paying £3K for it when the initial students got it for free? Daylight robbery.

More #NastyScammer #FakeGuru BS if you ask me. Just in it for the money and thinking of new ways to squeeze more money out of you. Wait till the next product or offering is made available, which is bigger/better. That's what fake gurus do.

Ask for it to be put back into the course for free and watch how he makes excuses.
Everyone is hating but I'm doing this course and trading demo right now and making money with what I have learned its unique. I paid a fake forex educator 26 thousand pounds Greg secker that has a award from the queen for business man of the year. I paid 5k for Jason graystone monthly yearly nonsense, even if NV charges 30k its worth every penny and it works. Unlike the bull**** of other fake forex. But please dont do g7fx course go and pay idiots your savings to teach you what's available for free...I actually thought let me check this and I am even more reassured that the 3k extra mentor course is worth it. It's like even if you get your doctors or medical degree you still cant perform surgery on your own you have to work next to a qualified surgeon and this is what the 3k course does for you.

Do your due diligence

ILuboc

Recruit
Interesting it would seem that there are some who are quick to "bash" and not do the course. Personally I am into month 15 and loving it. Not quite complete as that will be an ongoing thing however I have breathed a long sigh of relief at being able to build a "plan" and stick to it on a simulated account to finally become consistently profitable for over 3 months. Yes it will require you to dispense with your ego and heroics however it will serve you well in education, attitude and ultimately P&L. There you have it.