• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX NV Nirav Neerav Vadera Exposed as a Fake Guru

I am having an issue with a company
Some links to get the idea from both parties

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/g7fx-nirav-nv-scammer.68123/
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...av-vadera-verifiedtrading-g7fx-exposed.68391
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/neerav-nirav-vadera-g7fx-exposed.68532
https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/465083-nv-trader-is-not-credible-ex-institutional-trader?page=6

OR

g7fx

I’m impressed at your research skills, as a former financial investigator I know it takes quite some time with a lot of dead ends.

like you I made some genuine enquiries as I looks good on the surface with all the right key words being thrown in.

I know retail FX is BS in reality as the only information you get is price, time and tick volume. Knowing that I still trade it as its fast and fun and some days I feel like a trading god untill the market turns.

I’ve asked them how they trade non centralised markets as this is what is advertised when what they teach is about centralised markets and doesn’t apply from a real data perspective. The response earlier this week is below. I actually asked if they infer levels from the futures market for retail trading, the reply doesn’t even make sense.
Those GBPJPY trades must actually be CME futures that somehow are in micro lots and transposed to myfxbook

Can anyone point to any legitimate sources for learning this stuff in an organised fashion?
I actually have system running footprint/CD and volume profile data for futures on MT5 but it’s glitchy as fduk.
It runs perfectly on MT4 but thats fun than actually useful

Attachments

• 33B1FB9A-3269-443B-9093-CEF3C274F2CE.jpeg
    33B1FB9A-3269-443B-9093-CEF3C274F2CE.jpeg
    580.6 KB · Views: 98
Jeez man, you got issues. I wanted to stop reading at "I don't know this NV guy".

You clearly haven't even read the review or the posts in detail have ya?

The comment around his strategy of "hoping the price will bounce off key levels", is about his FX trading style, not futures. If you would have read the reviews, you would have known that. You've come here with an agenda to discredit everything which is discovered by genuine students, it's not gonna work sadly

To reply to your points:

a)developed his own understanding based on classic trading materials (Nope he didn't. Copied from the private banker and SMB capital. If you read the reviews, you would have noticed that)
b)put a course together (like that is hard to do).

You are yourself accepting that the guy copied content. SMB capital have said he was a student last year, students have shown he has no prop trading firm experience, he ran G7FX fund selling signals & managing other people's money, his myfxbook is manipulated, he charges money for mentoring for stuff which was part of the original course, his marketing is full of lies, his FX trading style will lose you money, he has lied about his experience and his past etc. You haven't commented on a single one of those things. and yet painting him as a great teacher! You really are an experienced trader then.

and btw, Christmas is coming, I can check with Santa what kinda trader I am. I hope he gives me a thumbs up. And yes, ofcourse I create my trading results in photoshop (stopped using paint a while ago)

Anyway, this is not a review of you and me. So you shared your thoughts, got a reply. End of chatting. Lets not spam anymore unless you have something useful to say. Your posts are full of blah blah blah instead of something constructive and I won't be giving you another reply.
I'm pretty sure a lot of these accounts that are created to defend NV are NV himself. Excellent research, it is painfully obvious that NV is a scammer after all the proof provided. Even if someone didn't want to look into all the evidence then the compounding issue tells you everything you need to know. There is literally no good explanation for going to the trouble to upload a new account every month and take your money out, unless you like creating unnecessary work for yourself and remaining poor. He reports no losing months and low drawdown, if he'd compounded just 10k (which is nothing to a former prop trader). He'd have over 5 million in one year....and 3.5 billion in 2 years. He's been reporting these results for like 10 years and days he won't compound because he needs the money and would be risking a lot per trade - that doesn't stand up to scrutiny when you have low drawdown and never had a month lower than +40%.
Please guys save your money.

I’m hoping its not, but have yet to see live account shots of futures and commodities.
The margins and drawdown can be huge but so are the profits.
I bought lots of oil in the dip last year, I had to bail out of the trade in the end and lost plenty in a spike down. That’s the reality of trading, holding that would of bought me a house for cash now.

Do your due diligence

Jeez man, you got issues. I wanted to stop reading at "I don't know this NV guy".

Its Nirvan himself replying to you...

Just earlier today I saw him use the word "Santa Clause" (check his IG story)...

Also the extensive writing is clearly him... he likes to talk a lot thats how people try to come of as smart, by talking lots.

Also a random dude defending against all of this CLEAR AS DAY LIGHT evidence isn't normal.

Yes. Either a paid actor or its the scammer himself. But doesn't matter, I am happy to take them all down. I am glad to see the last few replies that it's clear as daylight to most of you.

This raises some questions.
March 2021

massively over leveraged?
Average win 8 pips!
Total lots traded 168!

Then the choice of using GBPJPY!
Major FX pairs follow futures somewhat closely so they make some sense to trade if you are inferring data from futures which allows you to trade small Lots on FX instead of the minimum 1 lot on futures. This grid scalping is something different

Having gone through his trading course its not bad content and it mostly makes sense but yeah obviously his “history” is alot of BS to try give himself more credibility.
It’s mostly solid stuff but it’s not really tied into a solid strategy at the end. It’s almost like he knows the stuff and seems to understand it from reading it but doesn’t know fully how to apply it, trading the breakout contrary to absorbed orders via delta isn’t really a strategy? It’s still retail trader BS.
Key areas are easy to identify, even easier to pin point with VP and TPO charts BUT without a solid sentiment direction its flakey at best

Back