• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX NV Nirav Neerav Vadera Exposed as a Fake Guru

I am having an issue with a company

He deposited 10000 pounds and made 6057 pounds profit. What's fake about it? Could anyone explain it to me, please?
I think this is the first time he's shown amounts on the account, normally he doesn't show the amounts and uploads a new account every month to his Myfxbook because he funds lots of accounts with very small amounts and trades quite risky strategies and then uploads the account that made a good profit. Occasionally none of them make a profit and he says he didn't trade that month (which has been proved as a lie). This has been proven beyond reasonable doubt and there really are zero reasons to be going to the trouble of uploading new accounts every month.
I think his main account made a good profit for once which is why he's showing the amounts and making a massive deal about it recently.
There are so many holes in his back story as well - it's clearly all made up.
It's all smoke and mirrors it's no surprise that all he does is go on about his institutional past and Myfxbook because his lies and stolen content are all he has - just listening to him to me it's so obvious he's lying, he's like a cartoon scam artist.
If he traded one account on Myfxbook for 6 months and made the same profits I'll eat my words and buy his course (he'd also be very rich from compounding), but he won't ever do that - he will carry on creating extra work by uploading a new account every month and fooling people into parting with their money.

There is nothing "professional" about his trading. As far as I can tell, he's using GRID strategy (google it). Like for example on 03/15/21 on 19:15 he closed 20 trades, so that means his exposure at one time was 20 lots on 10K account!!!
The thing about MyFxBook is that it calculates drawdown only when the trades are closed, therefore, he has managed to keep his "drawdown" (DD) small.
However, by looking at his trade placement and huge exposure to the market, I can bet that his FLOATING DD/LOSS at one moment may have been close to margin call. Luckily he had enough leverage to put on enough trades to pull his "basket" in to the profit zone.
Theoretically, if your money management is sound and you open grid trades in the direction of the trend you can be quite profitable, but you can stay profitable only if you withdraw you profits every week or month (this is why you don't see him compounding), because eventually you WILL burn your account. The math is simple - amount that you withdraw must exceed the amount in accounts you burn in the long run.

Yes. Either a paid actor or its the scammer himself. But doesn't matter, I am happy to take them all down. I am glad to see the last few replies that it's clear as daylight to most of you.
Hello

I’m new here and was directed this way by an old colleague of mine at Barcap to have a read and a giggle about he terrible mess NV has made of his life.

I do feel I owe you all my tuppence worth as I worked with him for the very short time he was at Barcap. I worked in the RSG team (structured options sales) and was a VP then. NV was a grad who was assigned to my team. He was desperately incapable and complained (directly to HR) about everything. I would like to share his first experience with FX trading if I may.

NV was instructed to introduce himself to the FX spot and short dates forward traders and set up times to sit with them to learn a little about what they did. He approached Danny Wise, head of FX spot and a very long in the tooth trader, and said “I’m neerav, I need to spend some time with you and learn what you do”. Danny said “I’m a bit busy mate, come back after US open”. NV responded with “do you like golf? I love golf too”. In that moment he lost all credibility with trading and never spent another moment with an FX trader at Barclays Capital.

His very limited time at Barclays Capital was spent putting together presentations and charts for sales people to sell derivatives to mid cap corporates. He was also sent to the morning trading meeting to take notes, summarise and send to the team to see if he understood what was going on, he didn’t

He complained to HR about having to get coffee.

NV never worked in FX trading at Barcap.

Hello

I’m new here and was directed this way by an old colleague of mine at Barcap to have a read and a giggle about he terrible mess NV has made of his life.

I do feel I owe you all my tuppence worth as I worked with him for the very short time he was at Barcap. I worked in the RSG team (structured options sales) and was a VP then. NV was a grad who was assigned to my team. He was desperately incapable and complained (directly to HR) about everything. I would like to share his first experience with FX trading if I may.

NV was instructed to introduce himself to the FX spot and short dates forward traders and set up times to sit with them to learn a little about what they did. He approached Danny Wise, head of FX spot and a very long in the tooth trader, and said “I’m neerav, I need to spend some time with you and learn what you do”. Danny said “I’m a bit busy mate, come back after US open”. NV responded with “do you like golf? I love golf too”. In that moment he lost all credibility with trading and never spent another moment with an FX trader at Barclays Capital.

His very limited time at Barclays Capital was spent putting together presentations and charts for sales people to sell derivatives to mid cap corporates. He was also sent to the morning trading meeting to take notes, summarise and send to the team to see if he understood what was going on, he didn’t

He complained to HR about having to get coffee.

NV never worked in FX trading at Barcap.

You drop a huge bomb to his believers. Ha.
Waiting for someone from the same prop shop as he did comes here to clarify his days at prop shop.

Everyone.................

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Another thing I just noticed about G7FX - most of their 5 star reviews on their Trustpilot page are fake. How do I know? Well, if you take a look on most users that have left 2 reviews in total and left a 5 star review to G7FX, have one thing in common - their first review was left the very same day to a random company in order to make their profile look "more legit". Coincidence? :cool:

Yes. Either a paid actor or its the scammer himself. But doesn't matter, I am happy to take them all down. I am glad to see the last few replies that it's clear as daylight to most of you.
I came across this topic once again to see what is happening here lately. My jaw dropped LMAO Guys, I won't be convincing you that I am not Neerav, yet it is all fun to read. Thank you and greetings from Eastern Europe ;)
I work as a financial journalist right now - believe it or not, and the stuff NV is teaching is not unknown to the people out here. All I tried to say before was this:

a) "scam course", as you like to call it, is something that DOES NOT work. You pay for something, it is not working, you got scammed. End of story.
b) NV's methods WORK, so his course is not a scam. Did he steal all of this information? Maybe, I don't know. Does he fabricate his MyFXBook results? I don't know either, yet they indeed look suspicious.
However, if I want to buy a knife, and the salesman offers me a sharp, Swiss one, all I care about is a product. It does not bother me if he is a thief or not.

And I still don't get why NV's Forex strategy is based on "hope" and "made up key levels". He enters the Futures market to get the underlying data for FX, right? Then his Futures strategy is in fact his Forex strategy as well.

I came across this topic once again to see what is happening here lately. My jaw dropped LMAO Guys, I won't be convincing you that I am not Neerav, yet it is all fun to read. Thank you and greetings from Eastern Europe ;)
I work as a financial journalist right now - believe it or not, and the stuff NV is teaching is not unknown to the people out here. All I tried to say before was this:

a) "scam course", as you like to call it, is something that DOES NOT work. You pay for something, it is not working, you got scammed. End of story.
b) NV's methods WORK, so his course is not a scam. Did he steal all of this information? Maybe, I don't know. Does he fabricate his MyFXBook results? I don't know either, yet they indeed look suspicious.
However, if I want to buy a knife, and the salesman offers me a sharp, Swiss one, all I care about is a product. It does not bother me if he is a thief or not.

And I still don't get why NV's Forex strategy is based on "hope" and "made up key levels". He enters the Futures market to get the underlying data for FX, right? Then his Futures strategy is in fact his Forex strategy as well.
You see if I want to learn to fly a fighter plane, I want to learn from someone who has good knowledge and experience with this type of plane. If I learn from someone who has just good knowledge and little (or no) experience, I will inevitably miss some elements to become an excellent pilot because experience is the greatest mentor.
The problem is not the tools and methodology he sells, the problem is that he claims to be a former Institutional Trader having worked for 16 years for large institutions when it is not true. And this is what has attracted hundreds or thousands of people to buy this course, to be trained by someone very experienced in institutional tools and strategies. It doesn't matter if it's a scam or an advertising lie, it's that he's selling a quality that is not what he claims.

You see if I want to learn to fly a fighter plane, I want to learn from someone who has good knowledge and experience with this type of plane. If I learn from someone who has just good knowledge and little (or no) experience, I will inevitably miss some elements to become an excellent pilot because experience is the greatest mentor.
The problem is not the tools and methodology he sells, the problem is that he claims to be a former Institutional Trader having worked for 16 years for large institutions when it is not true. And this is what has attracted hundreds or thousands of people to buy this course, to be trained by someone very experienced in institutional tools and strategies. It doesn't matter if it's a scam or an advertising lie, it's that he's selling a quality that is not what he claims.
Yeah, I agree. However, there are two things:

First - NV is talking about his institutional experience for the marketing purposes, yet he admits that he left the Barclays pretty quickly, because they did not let him take risk on his own. He says this in one of his YT videos.
And the second one. He teaches things, that all make sense and are logical. Basically, a random 5-year-old kid could tell you about Auction Market Theory, and you should listen. His experience does not matter at all.
In Forex world, people seek for traders with so-called "authority" just because all the teachings does not make any sense. You hear about moving averages, trend lines, key levels etc. and at the end of the day no one sees any logic in it. Then, you need trading guru and his bank statement to fool yourself into thinking that you too are capable of making money this way.
Yet all of this is fundamentally flawed. If Lionel Messi created a course called "Play like Messi", would anyone ever play like him? No. Would anyone benefit from it, reaching semi-professional level? I doubt it.
Would this course contain useful information you can't find on your own? Probably not.
If Messi can't transfer his experience and talent into your body, then even the best trader can't teach you how to trade.
G7FX just gives people what they want - dreams. He "faked his degree" to fool others into thinking that he may be someone who he is not. Yet who cares? He is a decent educator, provides valuable information and so on.
If Forbes wanted to hire me just because I told them that I have a PhD in economics, and I would still write like a PhD and provide value, would it matter that it was all a lie? I don't think so.

Back