G7FX NV Nirav Neerav Vadera Exposed as a Scammer Fake Guru

gwatt27

Recruit
Hi there,
Look, I ‘ve bought this course, and there is nothing wrong with it, in a fact, it’s great many ways. The things you brought up against him do not prove anything. Actually, I do not care, that he used indicators in the past, maybe that’s the reason he bashes them all the time. And he is right about it. No wonder he has small trades, as he said himself the price is just 50-50 in the next sec. He said many times, that he hadn’t invented anything new, and all the staff he teaches are on the internet. All he sells is his view on things and he said it from the begining. This guy never claimed himself a guru. You stated NV had stolen this course from others. Well he reitarareted many times, that his course is the same as other institutional training. So, at the and of day, it is, so you should be happy about it. It doesn’t mean he had stollen it, on the contrary, it means he told the truth. As I see it, we would be in trouble had it been total different. I don’t care how many years he had spent on the floor, it is clear, he knows what he is talking about.
Anyway, you did a good job check on him.
Can I ask what value you see in the course and the tools? For me I'd like access to the tools. I'd take the course, but it's for sure secondary in my opinion. The order flow, Dom, etc. is what I'd like. How are the tools?

IQ Trader

Recruit
IMO the best test of a good trader is to watch them trade live. I doubt if Neerav will ever trade live because he most likely is not a profitable trader.

IQ Trader

Recruit
your argument is really straightforward and appealing. but I don't understand that Barclays Bank is one of the big banks in the world, so why did Barclays allow him to mention its bank name in his video?

if you own Barclays bank, would you allow anyone to use your bank name to untrustworthy person...? if the answer is NO, then your straightforward and appealing argument rubish.

Barclays Bank allows NV to use its bank name that means he used to work there, it is clear enough that blind people can see.

now don't say Barclays Bank scam as well...

I've worked in banking and would never use names of my ex-companies to promote a business - it's not ethical. Barclays is not a scam but Neerav sounds like he is. Does he trade live?? I bet you he doesn't. Instead he puts out ADS using edited videos.

zekechyo

Recruit
Whether you think his Barclays and CFA backgrounds are true or not. The only thing I could say is that he made me a really good trader. At least, I've traded for a living for months. The process is not easy but worths it. All he teaches in the course are correct information. Nothing is fake. But it doesn't mean you could be profitable with correct information. You have to work yourselves to get there. Knowing is one thing but doing is another. That's all I'm saying. If his backgrounds are fake, why don't Barclays or CFA sue him? It has been years, right? It leads to one conclusion which haters don't like.

gwatt27

Recruit
Whether you think his Barclays and CFA backgrounds are true or not. The only thing I could say is that he made me a really good trader. At least, I've traded for a living for months. The process is not easy but worths it. All he teaches in the course are correct information. Nothing is fake. But it doesn't mean you could be profitable with correct information. You have to work yourselves to get there. Knowing is one thing but doing is another. That's all I'm saying. If his backgrounds are fake, why don't Barclays or CFA sue him? It has been years, right? It leads to one conclusion which haters don't like.
How are the tools he says he provides you?

IQ Trader

Recruit

IQ Trader

Recruit
I'm not unfortunately. Are you saying the tools aren't that great or not the true value of the course?
Don't fall for @zekechyo 's lies. He's clearly a shill for Neertav. If he claims to be successful and trying to promote Neerav, then he should post his trading statements. I bet you he won't though.
@zekechyo has posted Neerav's fxbook link in a previous post:
myfxbook.com/members/VerifiedTrading

As has already been posted these fxbook accounts are not real. Every one of these equity curves is using a different fxbook account. Why does Neerav need to use a different account. Just saw the following message on Neerav's fxbook:

This guy keeps deleting my comments: He trades multiple accounts and obviously some will blow hard but others will do excellent. Then he only uploads the excellent accounts. That's why you get to see so many accounts uploaded every month. The lot of 50+ accounts, have miserably blown up

DO NOT BUY Neerav's course - You will regret paying for his course.