• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX NV Nirav Neerav Vadera Exposed as a Fake Guru

I am having an issue with a company
Scammers regularly misused the names of legitimate people and corporations. There was once an amazing breakthrough EA that was sure to work because it was allegedly developed by Steven Hawking. There are even clone websites that impersonate well know financial companies. Believe it or not, Barclays doesn't pre-screen all videos posted to YouTube to check them for possible false claims about them.

Anyone who wants to verify whether or not Nirav really worked for Barclays should email the link to the video to Barclays and ask. If he's publicly bragging about it, there should not be any privacy issues for Barkclays to confirm of deny Nirav's claims. Please post the response here.
hi, pharaoh...

you right, Barclays doesn't pre-screen all the videos on youtube or whatever platform it is. they check five to ten videos on just one platform and then they would complain about the misused names to platform owners like youtube or whatever platforms or legal notice by the court. then responsibly would be youtube to remove all the videos. it simple like that, it could be one in just a day.

brother, Barclays is big business, we cant take that just for granted. think about this, just hire one lawyer, and the job is done.

but I don't understand why all critics don't contact Barclays and CFA.

Hi Akumar,

You're right, why Barclays would allow anyone to use their names unless he/she hasn't worked there? How would you know in which capacity he has worked in there? I'd let your Smart-Thick-Brains analyze this idea and come up with another dumb defense and stand tall as a Dolt!
I've another idea for you to contemplate, he claims to be a CFA holder and I've checked the register of CFA for verification and his name isn't there!
I wouldn't be surprised if you'd surface the reason, "Why CFA has allowed him to fake such prestigious degree, He must've owned/earned it".
do you have a bank account at Barclays?

Hi Akumar,

You're right, why Barclays would allow anyone to use their names unless he/she hasn't worked there? How would you know in which capacity he has worked in there? I'd let your Smart-Thick-Brains analyze this idea and come up with another dumb defense and stand tall as a Dolt!
I've another idea for you to contemplate, he claims to be a CFA holder and I've checked the register of CFA for verification and his name isn't there!
I wouldn't be surprised if you'd surface the reason, "Why CFA has allowed him to fake such prestigious degree, He must've owned/earned it".
by that way, I have an account in Barclay... and I believe in that bank that is why I put my money into it.

I can confirm the other claims here that TrustPilot's policies actively protect trading scammers.

A friend almost got scammed by a sophisticated operation in Ireland till I talked her out of it.

Their TrustPilot account contained dozens of obviously fake 5* reviews - they came in bursts on the same days, the posters couldn't speak proper English, and they obviously had no idea what FX trading is or involves.

Any kind of decent algo for identifying and weeding out fake reviews should have been on red-alert, but this account demonstrates that TrustPilot doesn't have anything effective in place.

I posted a 1* review based on careful research into their backgrounds. It was fact-based and backed up with links.

The scammers objected and the review was pulled on the grounds that I couldn't provide proof of purchase.

So fake reviewers don't need to provide proof of purchase, but anyone who can prove it's a scam has to hand £££ thousands over to the scammers before they are allowed to post. This rule basically gives scammers carte-blanche to operate with impunity on the TrustPilot platform.

I wrote a letter to the MD pointing out how their policies are protecting scammers and helping them to rip-off TrustPilot's customers. It was ignored. My follow-up was ignored too.

TrustPilot has zero commitment to weeding out scammers from their platform - that much is crystal clear. Quite the opposite - their rules ensure that it's a scammer's paradise...

I can confirm the other claims here that TrustPilot's policies actively protect trading scammers.

A friend almost got scammed by a sophisticated operation in Ireland till I talked her out of it.

Their TrustPilot account contained dozens of obviously fake 5* reviews - they came in bursts on the same days, the posters couldn't speak proper English, and they obviously had no idea what FX trading is or involves.

Any kind of decent algo for identifying and weeding out fake reviews should have been on red-alert, but this account demonstrates that TrustPilot doesn't have anything effective in place.

I posted a 1* review based on careful research into their backgrounds. It was fact-based and backed up with links.

The scammers objected and the review was pulled on the grounds that I couldn't provide proof of purchase.

So fake reviewers don't need to provide proof of purchase, but anyone who can prove it's a scam has to hand £££ thousands over to the scammers before they are allowed to post. This rule basically gives scammers carte-blanche to operate with impunity on the TrustPilot platform.

I wrote a letter to the MD pointing out how their policies are protecting scammers and helping them to rip-off TrustPilot's customers. It was ignored. My follow-up was ignored too.

TrustPilot has zero commitment to weeding out scammers from their platform - that much is crystal clear. Quite the opposite - their rules ensure that it's a scammer's paradise...
I believe Trustpilot's business model is to charge vendors to rig fake reviews in their favour. I'm not sure if Trustpilot actually put in fake reviews themselves but it is plausible from what I have seen and read about them.

Hi there,
Look, I ‘ve bought this course, and there is nothing wrong with it, in a fact, it’s great many ways. The things you brought up against him do not prove anything. Actually, I do not care, that he used indicators in the past, maybe that’s the reason he bashes them all the time. And he is right about it. No wonder he has small trades, as he said himself the price is just 50-50 in the next sec. He said many times, that he hadn’t invented anything new, and all the staff he teaches are on the internet. All he sells is his view on things and he said it from the begining. This guy never claimed himself a guru. You stated NV had stolen this course from others. Well he reitarareted many times, that his course is the same as other institutional training. So, at the and of day, it is, so you should be happy about it. It doesn’t mean he had stollen it, on the contrary, it means he told the truth. As I see it, we would be in trouble had it been total different. I don’t care how many years he had spent on the floor, it is clear, he knows what he is talking about.
Anyway, you did a good job check on him.
Can I ask what value you see in the course and the tools? For me I'd like access to the tools. I'd take the course, but it's for sure secondary in my opinion. The order flow, Dom, etc. is what I'd like. How are the tools?

IMO the best test of a good trader is to watch them trade live. I doubt if Neerav will ever trade live because he most likely is not a profitable trader.

your argument is really straightforward and appealing. but I don't understand that Barclays Bank is one of the big banks in the world, so why did Barclays allow him to mention its bank name in his video?

if you own Barclays bank, would you allow anyone to use your bank name to untrustworthy person...? if the answer is NO, then your straightforward and appealing argument rubish.

Barclays Bank allows NV to use its bank name that means he used to work there, it is clear enough that blind people can see.

now don't say Barclays Bank scam as well...

I've worked in banking and would never use names of my ex-companies to promote a business - it's not ethical. Barclays is not a scam but Neerav sounds like he is. Does he trade live?? I bet you he doesn't. Instead he puts out ADS using edited videos.

Whether you think his Barclays and CFA backgrounds are true or not. The only thing I could say is that he made me a really good trader. At least, I've traded for a living for months. The process is not easy but worths it. All he teaches in the course are correct information. Nothing is fake. But it doesn't mean you could be profitable with correct information. You have to work yourselves to get there. Knowing is one thing but doing is another. That's all I'm saying. If his backgrounds are fake, why don't Barclays or CFA sue him? It has been years, right? It leads to one conclusion which haters don't like.

Back