• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem G7FX NV Nirav Neerav Vadera Exposed as a Fake Guru

I am having an issue with a company

ManzilFX

Private, 1st Class
For anyone new reading this, also go through the following reviews on G7FX. People have put in some serious effort to warn you. You owe it to yourself to do some research before spending thousands on a Fake Guru.

Enough has been said in reviews above and shown with proof to put some serious doubt in your mind about NV the scammer. I am not his competitor, have nothing to gain by defaming him, you can check my Insta and other posts about exposing other fake gurus. I hate scammers, hence this post to hopefully warn someone in the future.

NV has spent so much time, planning, resources and effort on creating a 15-hour course which could be a 3-hour course if it was not for his useless rambling, websites, mentoring programs, challenges, Instagram posts, heavy social media marketing etc, its probably the best I have seen in an effort to con people, so he deserves this big post. He does all that and still apparently finds time to trade. I am not as gifted so this review has been in the works for a very long time, as unlike NV, I do have a life.

I bought this course last year and genuinely believed he was a legit trader. I did the foundation course and found it refreshing. I even posted about it on my Instagram page. The concepts of Market Profile, VWAP etc were new to me as I was coming from an FX background. I discovered later that the concepts are not new, the knowledge is out there, you can find it on youtube and other online forums. I initially found "value" in them as it was the first time I came across it. Just as technical analysis, fibs, indicators, price action may be mind-blowing for someone jumping into FX for the first time, the concept of Market Profile, VWAP, Composite, VPOC etc will be fascinating to newbies but well known to those who have read about it before.

But the "value" for me, what was making the course fee worth it was NV's genuine trading background, years of work experience for top institutions, custom-built tools/charts, etc. This industry is full of scammers, so forget the results, here we had a genuine trader teaching us the ways professionals do it. If you take this background away, or it turns out to be a lie, then NV is yet another fake guru, just a bloke doing commentary on some (copied/stolen) content. Tell you what, that's exactly what it is. NV is a nasty scammer providing commentary on stolen content at the same time telling lies about his past. You can go through the links above or see a summary below. Make up your own mind.

1. It is proven that he appeared on Forex Factory in 2013 claiming to be an ex Barclays trader going solo for 4 years and focusing purely on the FX spot market now. It was revealed that he created multiple profiles and he was caught trying to pass off his demo account as real, on one of them. Also proven how he was trying to introduce others to a system with Elliot waves. Now, why would an institutional trader who bashes retail trading, focus purely on FX spot and get inspired by Elliot Waves? There is no mention of DOM, Market Profile, Composites etc. Did he not use these tools in Barclays or discover them later? Smell something fishy?
  2. He says multiple times in the course that he worked for a top Prop firm after Barclays. There is no proof that he ever worked at a Proprietary trading firm. It was actually proven when SMB Capital themselves said that he was a TRAINEE last year, what a liar! The plot thickens...
  3. There is no proof of his Futures Trading results. Ever see him post results showing S&P 500 or Crude Oil which is what the whole course is about and which makes 95% of his portfolio? He has been seen arguing that "futures account cannot be audited". Well, they can. Just google it and see equivalent sites to myFxbook. Or how about a monthly statement from your broker showing futures trade history. Surely a broker can supply that. Nope, you won't find any. So trading a large Futures Account is a lie.
  4. It was proven that his Barclays experience was in non-trading roles so he was definitely not advising Central banks & Hedge Funds as he claims. So some more shady stuff.
  5. It is proven that his custom made DOM ladder that he spent ££££ on, was actually STOLEN from John Grady.
  6. It is proven that the claims of him watching/trading the DOM for years are false. His words "I did this DOM thing few years ago for a laugh (john grady), wanted to know if I could get into DOM. It is a great tool that requires alot of concentration. Kudos to those who have the skill (I don't)". So claims of him being a DOM wizard are a lie
  7. It is proven that his "personally developed sierra custom volume chart" is stolen from the leprivatebanker.com. The source codes are identical. Even the course content is stolen. The terms "cumulative delta", "value migration", "Line in the sand", "composites" are all used in the private bankers 2013 program. STOLEN CONTENT.
  8. It is proven that the Footprint tool that NV said was custom made and he spent ££££ to make it is actually the footprint from Order Flow Analytics. STOLEN CONTENT.
  9. A lot has been said about his MyFXBook. Whether it's claims that he opens multiple accounts, blowing most, and doubling one or that he has told some people that he needs the FX money so he closes at the end of the month, or the proven fact that his FX account size is a small 1K. Whatever the excuse, if he is a legit trader and FX makes 5% of his portfolio (as he says in the course), he shouldn't need this money to live on so why not keep the myFXbook going to show you can replicate results every month. Secondly, G7FX course is about S&P 500 (ES) and Crude Oil (CL) Trading, it does not teach FX. So showing a myFXbook or even discussing it is IRRELEVANT as you won't get to learn FX Trading from it. But he heavily advertises FX stats so he can pull people in to buy his course. More shady fake guru-type behaviour.
  10. It was proven that he photoshopped a picture of him standing in the New York Stock Exchange. Its not a joke, it was actually well done and fits the theme of him lying about his background. It was heavily used to promote himself on social media and also to advertise his mentoring program which he is now charging £3000 for an 8 week course. Yet another money making avenue for this scammer.
  11. It was proven that he manipulates myFXbook results. He deposited money into his FX account, which made his account jump by 100%. This resulted in a mismatch of Gain and Abs Gain values. He then makes a youtube video and advertises on social media heavily to show £140% returns. What a scammer!
  12. If you have been dealing with G7FX for a long time as I have, you would know the people who work there, by their Instagram IDs or by their names if they reply to your messages. I tried to contact and most of them have left G7FX. They won't say why or reveal inside stories but I am sure they left when they found out the truth. Now, why would they do that if they were not convinced he was a scammer? Who wouldn't want to work with a legit institutional trader? I do not know any of them personally but they have my respect for walking away and not being part of the scam anymore. They have ethics and a conscience. Which nasty NV lacks and continues to find new ways to scam people.

Hopefully the above has convinced you that NV is a scammer, a fraudster, a con artist and you will walk away thanking me and other posters for exposing him. You are welcome! If you are still here, continue reading for some more insights.

1. All bad reviews on TrustPilot are deleted. Everything 5 star remains. No bad reviews, seriously? Which company out there do you know that has such a track record? He surely has hired someone to post fake reviews and delete bad ones. Worry not, a copy of this will also go on TrustPilot, and good luck to him for trying to remove it, I will make sure it stays most probably as the only 1-star review (He flags all bad reviews and asks for proof of purchase which I think most people cannot be bothered to provide but I am happy to do so).
  2. The guy never loses. Never shows a failing trade. If he is not in action on a given day, he is conveniently not trading as the markets are "rotational" or the conditions are not suitable or some important life event has come up. He is probably blowing accounts that day so cannot show the results but where is the transparency. Who wins all the time?
  3. His LinkedIn profile/CV contains the word N.V. instead of his full name, who calls themselves that professionally? Anyone can write anything on a LinkedIn profile, it's not verified. Do you see recommendations or endorsements from any renowned traders or organizations? Such an experienced trader is bound to have some you would think, no? It is just a means to pull wool over your eyes in an attempt to legitimize his fake credentials.
  4. It was proven that he partnered with QUANT FX, decided to create a new company and became Director of Quant GRP LTD but resigned shortly afterwards. I have nothing against QuantFX (I won't bash them as I have no proof of them doing anything shady or trying to scam people) and they are welcome to log in here and set the record straight, but why would an Institutional Trader partner with a Non-Institutional trading company who purely teach Technical Analysis which he hates. I bet there is a good backstory here as to why they went separate ways and I won't be surprised if it turns out that NV faked his background to start a joint venture with the other owner. Maybe they found out and kicked him out. So some more shady stuff.
  5. Pays so much money for advertising on all social media platforms. I have seen his ads everywhere. Gone are the days of silly videos of him hiding his face with a stupid mask. They are getting more snazzy. Clearly paying a company to professionally edit them with all the scam money he has made. If you make your bread by trading, double your account at will, you do not need to advertise so much to sell your courses. It's pathetic and cringe. Ever seen an advert for a Ferrari? Exactly! Why would you take the headache of selling courses, putting up with reviews like this, mentor people for 8 weeks, waste time making youtube/social media videos when you can just double your money sitting anywhere in the world. Unless you make more money selling courses/mentoring. Get it ?
  6. He is aware of all the FPA posts. He reads them. It bothers him. But he cannot do anything about it, although he is trying to find shady ways to do so. I can see his paid review sites ranking higher in search results now. The forexfactory results are moving down the page although FPA is unaffected for now. It's not beyond him to pay someone to do that.
  7. Since all these bad reviews have propped up, he got scared I think, and started this 25KChallenge to distract people. What utter nonsense is that? Even if there are 0 legit traders out there, and no one wins the challenge, how does that make him legit and everything above about him false? Only because he shows a myfxbook which has nothing to do with institutional trading? It's a joke really. The only good thing coming out of this would be if he actually donated to Charity. Don't hold your breath for that to happen though. Even if he did, its not his money, it's the money he scammed from others.
  8. So many people have reached out to me to tell me their experience and his history. I have so many other screenshots proving he is fake, proof of conversations of him doing dodgy stuff. A lot from now and some even in the past before he created G7FX. I won't circulate them as NV would find out who gave them to me and those people are concerned that given what a Nasty person he is, as he knows their personal details including family/work details, that its not beyond him to put them in trouble. Just shows you the type of person you are dealing with here. I mean look for yourself, in the detailed planning behind this elaborate scam.
  9. Lastly, I am surprised no one has reported him to FCA or organisations like ActionFraud. Would be interesting to know what they say. I will find out :) It won't be long before he shuts up shop and sails into the sunset with his hundreds of thousands of pounds of scammed money. Let's say 500 students paying £1K each and hundreds paying 3K for mentoring. You do the math. He has done well, hasn't he? Putting that business school knowledge to good use. in scamming people!
There you have it, folks. That's enough food for thought. It's your decision now. If you are still on the fence by reading all the above, then all I can say is may whoever you pray to be with you and guide you to the land of the sane people.

ManzilFX out

Last edited:
it would be nice where ever you said "it is proven" that you linked to a source or showed video/screenshot of the offense.

Everything mentioned as "proven" can be seen in the links I have posted above. All the proof is there. I don't want to repeat it here again or make this post any longer.

So for people who cannot go through all the posts, I have provided a summary above but if you go through the posts/reviews posted above, you will see the proof. Hope that helps.

and also, as pointed out by another forum member, NV used to use the username deejaynv on mql5 and FPA back in 2012. He also uses it in G7FX in 2020. See below.

So here we have an Ex-Institutional trader who bashes retail trading and indicators, but is desperately asking for help with an indicator in 2012. See the username deejaynv -

MQL5 - Desperate.jpg

Secondly, In 2012, on FPA, he also submitted a case against a Fake Guru (Like Him) who promised to teach NV his trading method of "identifying support and resistance to the micro pip). But the Fake Guru stole NV's money and disappeared. Perhaps this is where NV got the inspiration to scam other people. See the username, deejaynv1. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-081-deejaynv1-vs-www-dgbwebdesign-com.21678/
Now, why would this Ex-Institutional trader be paying someone to learn a support/resistance strategy after leaving Barclays and advising Central Banks and Hedge Funds :)

lastly, here is NV, in 2020, on his trading course G7FX, trying to login to Sierra Charts using his username, you guessed it deejaynv.

Caught with pants down again. and yet, I bet you, some supporters will come and say its a coincidence :)

NV_Sierra_Scam.jpg

NV_Sierra_Scam1.jpg

A bit more investigation reveals some other gems on our favourite scammer. Proven in the pictures below. Caught with Pants down AGAIN! :D

1. In 2009 and 2010, he operated G7FXFund.com. You can even find some reviews on FPA (probably fake, just like his trustpilot). A trading room where NV provided his subscribers with FX Signals using easy to understand Fundamental and Technical Indicators.
  2. He also offered account management (so trading accounts on your behalf)
  3. Both of the above are illegal according to FCA. Don't take my word for it, NV says it himself in his G7FX course where he bashes indicators, signals, account managers and all that other #RetailBS. Here he is doing all that himself, straight after leaving Barclays and top Prop Firms! Nasty Scammer!
  4. Tried to look up the historic registration for G7FXFund.com domain name (its not in use anymore) and it was registered to the person who designed the site, his name is in the footer of site, Drijen Designs. He lives in Harrow, so did NV. Removed personal details from the site.
  5. Open your eyes people. The only experience NV has is of scamming people for over a decade. Links given below, give them some time to load.

NV_WBM.jpg

NV_WBM1.jpg

g7fxfunddomain.jpg

Last edited:
In this post I will be looking into NV's myFxbook claims and look at his trading style. You all know that he does not keep the myfxbook open for more than a month and there is a reason for it.

Lets take the June 2020 myFxbook as an example although this applies to any other month- https://www.myfxbook.com/members/VerifiedTrading/g7fx/6413032

Here is what it looks like:

June_FXBook.jpg

You can easily see from the Expectancy that he makes £2.80 per trade. Total Trades were 417. So 2.80 x 417 gives you £1167.60. So in total, he made £1167.60 in profit in June. As the Absolute Gain is +116%, it means he has started with an account size of £1000, had gains of 116% or £1167. Simple maths so hope that its understandable.

At face value, not bad numbers right? I mean who would say doubling the account in a month with a 4.81% drawdown is bad? Most people would be impressed but not those who have a curious mind. Let's dig a little deeper.

Firstly, this Fake Guru who claims to be a genius at trading, advertises everywhere using his MyFxbook results, uses a £1000 account! If his methods are so foolproof and return is so good, why not put a lot of money in there and become a very rich man? No need to sell courses for £1K or waste time on mentorships which he charges £3K for. So why doesn't he do it?

Let's look at his trading style now, see below.

June_FXBook1.jpg

Let's look at the block of trades in the red boxes. All closed at 13:29. You can see the pips, some winners and some losers.

Now look at the price in Orange box and follow the orange arrow all the way up. You will see that as price is going against him, he is adding more buying positions. So first Buy at 132.766, next Buy at 132.751 and so forth. He has probably identified an area of support, and as the price approaches this area, he starts building up multiple Buy positions hoping for it to bounce back up.

If it does bounce back up, great. He wins and most or all positions go in profit. He closes everything including the ones in drawdown.

Sometimes, the bounce back up is not big enough, so some positions are winners, and some remain in drawdown. See the PINK boxes, where he closed a position at 0.1 pips in profit, but pay attention to the Drawdown at the time, (highlighted in Pink box), -28.7 pips. This tells you that his trading is based on hopes and prayers for the price to bounce back at a key level, and then he closes all positions, even those in drawdown!

As you will probably agree that this strategy is risky and you can easily blow accounts? Yup, this is exactly what happens to him. He opens a few of these £1K accounts a month, some blow-up and some are doubled which is why he only keeps them open on a monthly basis and only shows you those that have winnings trades. Due to this reason, he only trades with a 1K account and does not put a lot of money in it. With a constant supply of people buying his courses for £1K a pop, he can afford to open a few of these Live £1K accounts. And this is why he needs to sell courses like all Fake Gurus, because he cannot make money in trading using this strategy consistently.

So then to fool everyone, he plots all those winning months on a graph (shown below), and shows you his "Verified Results" for the entire year. There were a few months missing because he most probably blew all accounts that month. Nasty Scammer!

June_FXBook3.jpg

Lets also take a look at an example where things go wrong, see the November 2020 Results - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/VerifiedTrading/g7fx/7596139

Nov_FXBook.jpg

You can see that it was a pretty good month till the strategy went wrong on Nov 27. -218 pips! and it messed up his stats. So what does the scammer do? Make a DEPOSIT to make the stats look better of course. I am not Kidding, see the deposit made on 27 November below.

Nov_FXBook1.jpg

You can also see that even though the Gain in the month was 81%, but the absolute (real) gain was 16%.
You can also use the Expectancy Value using my formula earlier to work out the account size this month.

So there you have it, myfxbook mystery solved. All thanks to NV being so transparent with us :)

Stay away from this scammer folks and as a wise person said, You run a ship with holes in, you will eventually sink. NV's time will be up very soon once people open their eyes to the evidence shown here.

Last edited:
You can see that it was a pretty good month till the strategy went wrong on Nov 27. -218 pips! and it messed up his stats. So what does the scammer do? Make a DEPOSIT to make the stats look better of course. I am not Kidding, see the deposit made on 27 November below.
He doesnt just make those deposits to make the stats look better, he makes the deposits because he has been margin called on the position and needs to deposit more funds into the account to prevent ICMarkets closing his trades out.

Dont forget he trades without a stop so probably he was told to add more funds to prevent being margin called.

Hopefully people check this thread out and avoid the course. I've been banned from trustpilot after posting my 5th review. The guy just keeps flagging my reviews even after I've edited them to remove "harmful" content. I've tried to explain to the trustpilot people that he is a grade A conman and even invited them to check the evidence on here but they weren't having any of it. Meanwhile the fake 5 star reviews continue to roll in. You really have to be a proper sociopath to do what he's doing. I will persevere though and make sure my voice is heard on there and I implore anyone else he has "silenced" to do the same.

Another update on this scammer and it should be the FINAL nail in the coffin. Pay attention to how I capitalised the word, final.

You see, Nasty Scammer NV has a habit of doing this, capitalising words. Thanks to a member, who shall remain unknown, shared this great bit of investigative work. Great work sir!

So first, let's show you an example of NV capitalising words. So we all know NV is nv_trader, who appeared on forex factory in 2013. Its shown in reviews and links above and even NV has admitted that it was him. See in his post below from 2013 that I attach as an example, how he capitalised words.

NV_FF_Caps.jpg

Old Habits die hard so even in 2020, when copying/pasting the same reply to every negative review on TrustPilot, NV still capitalists words. See an example below:

TP Caps G7.jpg

So let me now take you back to my post #4 on this review above, where I proved that the user deejaynv is actually NV himself.

deejaynv was scammed by a Fake Guru, Darryl Bywater, from the website www.dgbwebdesign.com. NV wanted to learn his support/resistance methods. But he took his money and dissappeared. As shown in the historic website below:

DGBWebDesign.jpg

Long story short, NV filed a claim against Darryl on FPA - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-081-deejaynv1-vs-www-dgbwebdesign-com.21678/

As you can see in the link above, he attached a few files in post #5 which documented his agreement with Darryl and some emails that he sent to Darryl as complaints.

deeejayNV_files.jpg

The word document with the complaint is hilarious, and I will probably post some excerpts from it later. But feel free to read to get more insights into our Nasty Scammers history. But for now, pay attention to how deejaynv capitalises words throughout the 3 pages in the document example of one of several emails.docx

deejayNV_email_Caps.jpg

The writing style and the use of CAPS looked very similar to how NV writes. So we decided to do a bit more investigation as deejaynv uploaded MS Word files. So most MS Word documents contain hidden metadata that shows the history of the document. This can include details like creation date, author etc.

So what if we saw this metadata and were able to see that the author was actually NV? Thankfully there are websites that allow you to see this metadata if you upload the MS Word document. Websites like https://www.metadata2go.com/

So let's upload deejaynv MS Word files and check what we can see. Ready ?

MetaData_Emails_Proof1.jpg

As you can see, the Creator is Nerav, which is NV's first name, and the Created date is 29/09/2012. So the document has not been modified/tampered with in any way. You can try this yourself and upload the documents. Its the same for all 3 documents. Mic Drop!

So you see folks, deejaynv who was desperately looking for indicators and was paying Fake Gurus to learn FX trading strategies etc, has the same username that NV uses to login to Sierra charts and also has the same name as NV, Nerav.

Either its the best coincidence in the world or deejaynv is actually the man Nirav Vadera himself. I will go for the latter option.

And if you have still not got it yet, Let me hammer this point home. Mr NV, who traded millions in Barclays and left in 2008, who now claims that "Technical Analysis is Junk, Banks don't use them" etc. And yet 4 years later after leaving Barclays, I have proven him begging fake Gurus to teach him trading.

NV_TV_Insta.jpg

Now please go and enjoy that MS Word document which has the complaint. All the things being said about Darryl in that email can be applied to NV himself today. See how ironic it is that all the things NV was accusing Darryl to be doing (Fake Guru type behaviour), is what he is actually doing himself 7 years later. He chose a great mentor and became a scammer himself, a NASTY one (did you notice the caps) lol

Last edited:
Come on Manzil, this is total defamation. We all know you are just one of his competitors that is angry that he's finally teaching the real deal!

On a serious note, if you're trading skills are even half as good as you're investigating skills you must be making big dollar! Good work.

Back