g8investing.com SCAM

alex.tradernz

Recruit
What happened before I learned

I signed up with g8investing.com more than a year ago due to there where an option for the optionbot3 then
I received call and said I'm not interested in depositing more money call me back in 4 weeks and the guy did and so on
I ended up depositing and it all started off ok he placed some trades for me and made some money for and I received it in my bank. Great.

So I thought this is working ended up investing some more and he made heaps put I did not know he attached some sort of bonus so I could not withdraw.
However, I found out he got fired from his job and that when things started to get funny. I actually think he had some sort of good intention because I spend a lot of time on the phone with him and he called me every week for a few month for updates but I don't know what went wrong or I just been dumm, I also found out that I will reach my turnover very soon with two big trades expiring in December very soon.

But now the site g8investing.com does not exist anymore and I can't get hold of anyone.

I did receive a call a while ago from g8markets and there told me there are somehow connected and there where problems but I'm trying to talk to them but it does not really happen and the time difference between the UK and New Zealand does not make it easier.
I'm really stuck here....??????

Send an email to G8markets. Tell them you are very enthusiastic about continuing your account from G8investing. Hint that you want to invest a LOT more money, but want to see that account restored, complete with it's trading history. If they are the same company, they'll do it quickly. No matter what they say, don't really put any more money in.

In the meantime, how did you deposit? Bank wire, credit cards, something else? When were your last deposits?

Hi, Thanks for your reply.
I deposit by credit card and it was early this year like January

Gonna send them an email and let's see what comes back

Thanks again

Back