Gabriel Giambrone travels to Israel for a Joint Venture with an Israeli law firm for BDB lawsuit

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
This press release is from Giambrone Law...

Gabriele Giambrone travels to Israel to seal a Joint Venture with an Israeli law firm to facilitate the Banc de Binary Class Action

For immediate release

31 January 2017

Gabriele Giambrone travels to Israel to seal a Joint Venture with an Israeli law firm to facilitate the Banc de Binary Class Action.

The managing partner Gabriele Giambrone and the head of forex and binary options fraud department, Joanna Bailey, of Giambrone, an international law firm, will meet a leading Israeli law firm to conclude negotiations and devise a sound strategy with regard to the class action against Banc de Binary that Giambrone is bringing on behalf of the investors targeted by Banc de Binary in an attempt to retrieve their money.

Joanna Bailey commented “the collaboration with the Israeli firm will mean that we will have the advantage of speed of action when it comes to issuing proceedings”.

Whilst in Israel, Gabriele Giambrone will take the opportunity of meeting the members of the press that assisted in highlighting the activities of Banc de Binary. Gabriele Giambrone said “whilst we are in Israel I welcome the chance to meet the journalists who drew the world’s attention to what we contend are the fraudulent activities of Banc de Binary”. He commented “I will also continue to lobby the regulators until there is recognition for the investors who unwittingly found that they had invested with a broker that was not within the scope of the appropriate regulating body” Gabriele further commented “it is grossly unfair that the deceit practised against my clients should go unpunished whilst my clients remain seriously out of pocket with no recourse from the very regulatory bodies that were set up to protect the public from just such a situation”

Link to original press release on Giambrone Law's website

I'm pleased to post this on behalf of Giambrone Law...

Gabriele Giambrone travels to Israel to seal a Joint Venture with an Israeli law firm to facilitate the Banc de Binary Class Action

I would not be so quick to recommend Giambrone. If they are having success with BDB, perhaps they can help but - please see my conversation with Pharoah at REMOVED - Links to Private conversations can only be followed by people who were in the conversation.

I would not be so quick to recommend Giambrone. If they are having success with BDB, perhaps they can help but - please see my conversation with Pharoah at REMOVED - Links to Private conversations can only be followed by people who were in the conversation.

To Assistant Moderator, Where may I see your conversation with Pharoah.
thank you,
keysha

For immediate release

31 January 2017

Gabriele Giambrone travels to Israel to seal a Joint Venture with an Israeli law firm to facilitate the Banc de Binary Class Action.

The managing partner Gabriele Giambrone and the head of forex and binary options fraud department, Joanna Bailey, of Giambrone, an international law firm, will meet a leading Israeli law firm to conclude negotiations and devise a sound strategy with regard to the class action against Banc de Binary that Giambrone is bringing on behalf of the investors targeted by Banc de Binary in an attempt to retrieve their money.

Joanna Bailey commented “the collaboration with the Israeli firm will mean that we will have the advantage of speed of action when it comes to issuing proceedings”.

Whilst in Israel, Gabriele Giambrone will take the opportunity of meeting the members of the press that assisted in highlighting the activities of Banc de Binary. Gabriele Giambrone said “whilst we are in Israel I welcome the chance to meet the journalists who drew the world’s attention to what we contend are the fraudulent activities of Banc de Binary”. He commented “I will also continue to lobby the regulators until there is recognition for the investors who unwittingly found that they had invested with a broker that was not within the scope of the appropriate regulating body” Gabriele further commented “it is grossly unfair that the deceit practised against my clients should go unpunished whilst my clients remain seriously out of pocket with no recourse from the very regulatory bodies that were set up to protect the public from just such a situation”

Last edited by a moderator:

For immediate release

31 January 2017

AsstModerator, Do you feel we should join Giambrone Law firm now to be able to get our money back from Banc de Binary?

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING USING GIAMBRONE - PLEASE READ THIS POST FIRST!

Unless you were scammed by Banc de Binary, I would strongly suggest that you do not use this law firm. They are having some sort of class action with BDB, which is why I say that if you are a part of this action you MIGHT benefit from this law firm. If you were scammed by anyone else:

I employed Giambrone on the advice of winchargeback.com. I paid them a £1200 retainer and sent them all my documentation in November. I was very disappointed and I have had a really bad experience with them. Here are just a few examples of my problems with them:
1. They assign junior people to this type of case as their "forex" litigation department has little to no experience.
2. It is extremely difficult to get hold of them - by email or phone.
3. They are rude and condescending.
4. They misrepresented themselves - in my case - by letting me think that they have had experience that they haven't, by telling me that they know that Tradorax has an office in Israel (this has never been confirmed), by telling me that they have been negotiating with Tradorax when they have not even been able to get hold of anyone at the company, by telling me that they have been through my pack of information when it became obvious that they hadn't - I had to "remind" them of many details that they should have read in my pack and they, in fact compromised my case because of this.
5. They sent out correspondence on my behalf without letting me know.
6. They have many errors in all of their correspondence - which when corrected by me, they still made errors.
7. They accused me of lying to them when I could prove that it was them lying.
8. They never actually achieved anything for me and insisted that they had put many hours of work into my case. When I asked them for details of what they had done on my case, they refused to provide them.
9. Anything achieved was because of work I have been doing on the Internet - I have a Facebook page and a closed group where I am gathering people who have also been scammed by Tradorax (the binary options company that I used). I have also been commenting on Tradorax and warning people everywhere I could find that would expose Tradorax as scammers. This activity has prompted Tradorax to try and settle directly with me and Giambrone interfered each time and scared Tradorax off.
10. They sent me a bill for their 15% + VAT for funds returned by Tradorax. This proved how little they know because I have not received any money from Tradorax and if Giambrone were on top of my case and communicating with me, they would have known this. They actually threatened to sue me if I did not pay their invoice.
11. I dismissed them and demanded that they return my retainer (in part or in full). They refused to admit that they had done anything wrong and insulted/defamed me many times, and once again, threatened legal action against me.

I could go on but I think this gives you a good picture. When I decided to dismiss them, I went online and looked for reviews about Giambrone. I found many complaints - all similar to mine. There are quite a few on the FPA site.

Hello FPA members

The somewhat negative posts concerning Giambrone on this forum have been brought to our attention by our clients and, whilst they date back a couple of years, we feel it is appropriate to post a response because we continue to assist a significant amount of clients to recover funds lost to Forex, CFD and Binary Options fraud.

With specific reference to Banc de Binary, we are currently assisting a significant number of clients to pursue numerous companies and individuals in the Cypriot courts, which will hopefully (eventually) result in the recovery of some, if not all, of our clients' losses. If anyone is interested in joining this class-action style group, they can contact us at fsclaims@giambronelaw.com. There was a webinar earlier this year, which you may also find useful to view. You can register to view it here: https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/play/7J...b-acMzk_mB3MLNFWjMrAXZOH5UkutB6jbbRGZchwxAs-V

We hope you will appreciate it would be inappropriate to respond to specific issues relating to a particular client online and in an open forum. We are, of course, are always happy to deal with issues raised by clients on an individual basis.

We currently represent over 3000 clients across our European offices and are the only law firm (to our knowledge) to provide assistance to clients in a wide variety of jurisdictions. Our offices in Italy work closely with the offices in Barcelona and London to enable us to provide a service to those clients in Latin America / Spanish speakers (Barcelona office), in England & Wales / English speaking (London office) and Italian / French speaking via our offices in Italy.

In any dispute, including those involving regulated and unregulated Forex, Binary Options and CFDs brokers, it is never possible to guarantee a particular outcome. It is therefore impossible to guarantee a recovery rate of 100%. Each case is unique and needs to be looked at on its own merits.

We have been able to recover a very significant amount of money on behalf of our clients but not everyone has had the same positive result. In some circumstances, recovery is extremely difficult because of the structure of the broker and the fact that money has been paid to various different beneficiaries. When we are unable to recover a client's money in the pre-action stage, we naturally share the client’s disappointment. At that stage, we generally provide two options: litigate or close the file. A lot of the time, the costs of court litigation and enforcement internationally far outweigh the benefits and sometimes clients do not have the funds available to litigate. On some occasions, we can introduce clients to litigation funders, but this also needs to be considered on a case by case basis as the funders will only generally advance funds for a case where there is at least a 60% chance of recovering the funds in the event the court action is successful.

We ask anyone with concerns about their own file to contact us by email at fsclaims@giambronelaw.com.

Giambrone - Financial Services Claims Department

Back