Gainsy.com big scam !

Orkisz

Recruit
Hello.

Unfortunately I also have a very big problem with gainsy.com. Since January this year, it is not possible to pay remedies and it is not just me, I know a lot larger group of people, who have the same problem. At first there was talk of technical problems, which have not been paid remedies possibilities, now gainsy.com blocked the measures, the alleged spam on their live chat. Do not answer phones and do not reply to emails.

I wish to warn all against this dishonest company.

Regards.

Orkisz

Recruit
With gainsy without any changes, now the version is, the investigating related to IP users, which lasts already for almost four months. Live chat has been blocked for "inconvenient" clients, mobile off, do not reply to emails, the matter was referred to the FSA but also no response, no wonder, since gainsy regulates the FSA, which is on the same street as gainsy. There is no doubt that my money had been stolen, because I do not believe in their explanations of technical problems and now for some absurd investigation.

jpctop

Recruit
hello,
I am a customer for over a year.
I withdrawal , no problem, but the time was one week.

I am surprised to read this thread
I sent personal messages to come to the help of people client here.
Answer me, and keep me informed.

For me, this broker is not a scam abosolument, keep hope!

Good luck.

Pharaoh

Colonel
jpctop, I hope you never have a complaint. Otherwise, Gainsy could just label you as a dangerous radical and threaten to liquidate any website that asks them to look at your issue.