gainsy.com trading and withdrawal problem

s.jabbari

Recruit
Hi
2 weeks ago I open an account in gainsy.com broker. I deposited 5900$ and I start to trade. I opened gold position for 20 pips take profit

and after that I opened eurjpy when I closed eurjpy it close with 40 pips against market price. I took pictures also for that and also you can

check in my history my profit was 1000 but when close my profit become 200$ .
After that I sent email for support and also security section nobody does not reply me even till now.
I tried every day every time to call number but again nobody reply me.
Then I closed my gold positions and same problem. My profit was 8000$ but when I closed positions my profit reached to 3000$ because of

shadows. Also took pic for that shadows (attached files)
Last Friday I send withdrawal for my money till now they don’t do yet.
Please help me for solve this problem what do I do?

Hi
2 weeks ago I open an account in gainsy.com broker. I deposited 5900$ and I start to trade. I opened gold position for 20 pips take profit

and after that I opened eurjpy when I closed eurjpy it close with 40 pips against market price. I took pictures also for that and also you can

check in my history my profit was 1000 but when close my profit become 200$ .
After that I sent email for support and also security section nobody does not reply me even till now.
I tried every day every time to call number but again nobody reply me.
Then I closed my gold positions and same problem. My profit was 8000$ but when I closed positions my profit reached to 3000$ because of

shadows. Also took pic for that shadows (attached files)
Last Friday I send withdrawal for my money till now they don’t do yet.
Please help me for solve this problem what do I do?

Send them request about this thread via email and chat after that let us know what response you are getting from them.

Hello s.jabbari

It would do no harm to post your trading account number in one of your next replies, that might speed up things a bit, plus as much detail as possible that might help.

Good luck
Liz

They'll probably claim bad tics, which is very hard to prove or disprove.

See if you can get your money back out before they decide to do something worse.

I want to get my money back but they don't answer to my emails ,
I send this topic link for them via email and chat but no answer !
Please put this broker in your SCAM list and inform other traders about them ,

I can not receive even my initial deposit from this broker ,
I see this broker is working yet and it is not in SCAM folder,

Back