Gainsy.com

Hello.
I Am "Ali Reza Salek" one of the clients of Gainsy.com Forex broker.
Gainsy.com has blocked my account and some other clients accounts.
I chat with their support more and more for about 1.5 months.
their Supporter strategy is:
1-
23:48:56 Administrator: Your account was blocked by security department, and they started investigation before the end of the investigation you will not able to visit your accounts.
2-our security team is considering your account status.they will answer you till the end of the week.
you never will not recieve any answer.

after 3 weeks , 1 day they send an email to me .
email date:2013.12.13

after this email they go to a huge silent.no reaction.no answer and nothing to me(or maybe other clients).
I have saved my latest account perfomance before block my account.
I attached my performance for FPA friends.

Regards
Could you receive your money back?

This company cheats customers like us maybe every day..how can we stoop this action and how can we reeive our money back? Which organisation should we complain to?

elshan, the first thing to do is get your own thread started here in Scam Alerts.

This company cheats customers like us maybe every day..how can we stoop this action and how can we reeive our money back? Which organisation should we complain to?

If you want raise your finger on anyone than you must have enough evidence about them.(Open your own thread with the details.)

Unfortunately I also have a very big problem with gainsy.com. Since January this year, it is not possible to pay remedies and it is not just me, I know a lot larger group of people, who have the same problem. At first there was talk of technical problems, which have not been paid remedies possibilities, now gainsy.com blocked the measures, the alleged spam on their live chat. Do not answer phones and do not reply to emails.

I wish to warn all against this dishonest company.

Regards

Back