• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss galleonfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
25%+ in September and only $100 min. Has anyone else tried this?

I just posted a review on this company and thought I would start a discussion here as well.

I have known of this company for a while and they seem to have stood the test of time. When they relaunched their managed account services with Broco in March 2010 I decided to open a small account out of curiosity since they were offering such a low minimum ($100). Gains this year were around 10% until we got to September when the changes they made made my account soar! Over 25% in just Sept and it just keeps going up. I am happy now and looking at increasing my investment. Definitely a company to keep your eye on now.

For $100 minimum you can not beat at least doing a test account. They have a chart on their home page which takes you to a full report of their live trading account and it matches the trades in my account exactly.

I am also curious if anyone else here has an account here with them to compare notes.

about 18% gain last month

In case anyone is following this, my account is up 18% for last month in October and up over 60% for the year now.

GalleonFX - Home

Back