Garson forex trading scam - Broker Daniel Wiegand and Jennie scam girl

I have reported my situation to local police and now my case is forwarded to Europole. I also reported to Hong Kong police. Next steps is I am going to take this to Singapore and china police. I will try as much as possible in my scope to expose.

Yea, work with as much official authorities as you can. This is a huge organization when it comes to making websites and manipulating charts, looking for mule accounts. However, I know a lot of people are after them. Hopefully new technologies come up and they'll disappear.

I have reported my situation to local police and now my case is forwarded to Europole. I also reported to Hong Kong police. Next steps is I am going to take this to Singapore and china police. I will try as much as possible in my scope to expose.
Please keep us updated. If your story goes well with working with Europole and other police depts, it will really help other victims of other fradulent schemes and will show what steps can be taken and what steps can bring some good results. I hope you will recover all the funds you lost

Good to see that you keep fighting. If I lost so much money, I don't know what would happen to me... I hope you will return every single penny and these Chinese mob will spend the rest of their days behind bars.

Adding more evidences and information found that similar scammer are caught

News-

Today my broker Daniel wiegand did this -

See attached, he blocked me everywhere and removed all from the group. That's the moment when he knew I reported to Hong Kong police.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210601-173622.jpg
    Screenshot_20210601-173622.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Back