GBO CAPITAL (formally Prime Brokerz) DOES NOT HONOUR WITHDRAWALS

Iceman543

Private, 1st Class

A warning to all who are thinking of investing with GBO Capital!!

I made a withdrawal through my broker John Adams(who has since left) on the 24th April this year for a very small amount as they had literally let my account go to the dogs...so I closed my account and put in a withdrawal through Mr John Adams for the balance, which he said he did so immediately.
I have written several emails for weeks requesting my funds and except for one email early in the piece from a Mr Michael Anderson, up to this moment I haven't received a cent!!

Michael Anderson told me it would take about 6 weeks.
Its now been almost 16 weeks!!!
I will collect all the emails and publish them here, however in the interim if anyone wants copies of these emails to make up their mind email me and I will send them to you.

It might just save you losing your money!!

A warning to all who are thinking of investing with GBO Capital!!

I made a withdrawal through my broker John Adams(who has since left) on the 24th April this year for a very small amount as they had literally let my account go to the dogs...so I closed my account and put in a withdrawal through Mr John Adams for the balance, which he said he did so immediately.
I have written several emails for weeks requesting my funds and except for one email early in the piece from a Mr Michael Anderson, up to this moment I haven't received a cent!!

Michael Anderson told me it would take about 6 weeks.
Its now been almost 16 weeks!!!
I will collect all the emails and publish them here, however in the interim if anyone wants copies of these emails to make up their mind email me and I will send them to you.

It might just save you losing your money!!
I already suggested you steps to follow in your previous thread. did you follow the steps yet?

I already suggested you steps to follow in your previous thread. did you follow the steps yet?
yes i just did FX Master as I havent heard back from them the whole of last week so i put it in the scam folder and gave them a review of one star as you advised.

yes i just did FX Master as I havent heard back from them the whole of last week so i put it in the scam folder and gave them a review of one star as you advised.
Follow the next steps also and go ahead for FPA traders court case.

You`re most welcome :)
Its so great to have someone like you finally try to help.
i wish I had known of this procedure before.
After this i will reopen the OPTION RALLy case again. I am still burning how they managed to take so much money from me. Problem is i trusted them too much.

Thanks again. I will keep you posted.

martin

Its so great to have someone like you finally try to help.
i wish I had known of this procedure before.
After this i will reopen the OPTION RALLy case again. I am still burning how they managed to take so much money from me. Problem is i trusted them too much.

Thanks again. I will keep you posted.

martin
You will definitely get help and suggestion but the problem is most of people came to FPA after getting scam :( If you searched about them before on google then I must say you have saved your money :(

You will definitely get help and suggestion but the problem is most of people came to FPA after getting scam :( If you searched about them before on google then I must say you have saved your money :(
I absolutely totally 100% agree.
I think most people like me panic and don't know what to do and then common sense goes out of the window.
iI did come here when Option Rally scammed me but I didn't get the help and advice that you gave me or i would probably have my money back by now.
Besides brokers like Option Rally have the gift of the gab and for gullible people like me who had just started out we didn't know any different especially when told that it would cost a lot of money and that they probably had more.!!

Thats why i thank you for your help.

martin

I absolutely totally 100% agree.
I think most people like me panic and don't know what to do and then common sense goes out of the window.
iI did come here when Option Rally scammed me but I didn't get the help and advice that you gave me or i would probably have my money back by now.
Besides brokers like Option Rally have the gift of the gab and for gullible people like me who had just started out we didn't know any different especially when told that it would cost a lot of money and that they probably had more.!!

Thats why i thank you for your help.

martin
In most of the cases People are getting money from my advice :) but some scammer don't bother to react on any :(

Back