1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBP/USD and USD/JPY Daily video, October 01, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Today's video a bit bigger, than previously, because I also want to show you very good potential signal on USD/JPY.

GBP/USD has accomplished both of our targets, that we've talked about yesterday. It has reached 1.5911 and then 1.5640 daily Confluence support.
    I think, that we can count on some continuation of down move. But today is Friday, and we should close position fast.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Oct 1, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Baletnik

Baletnik Recruit

Hello!

Can this huge thrust up still be count as a retracement or did that break our setup? Is pivot still valid target for the down move or is it safer to stay out after the spike?

Edit: Talking about GPBUSD ofcourse.

Thank you and best regards!

3. mirza

mirza Recruit

Video

Videos are no help for people who have and impaired hearing and I am one.

#3 mirza, Oct 1, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  4. jorsh grant

jorsh grant Recruit

mr novice

hello sive,
    i want to thank you for analysis, i can't really help it, i know all the money in this world can 't buy you the needful things. so i use this opportunity to thank you
    i couldn't get your early analysis on gbp/usd and usd/ jpy,
    the market is already closed and i hve some trade on buy gbp/usd and sell usd/jpy. is it safe to leave it untill monday or close it immediately market opens
    it is often hard to hear you over the recorded video because of its often break intransmission.
    :confused:
    kindly advice