GBP/USD and USD/JPY Daily video, October 01, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Today's video a bit bigger, than previously, because I also want to show you very good potential signal on USD/JPY.

GBP/USD has accomplished both of our targets, that we've talked about yesterday. It has reached 1.5911 and then 1.5640 daily Confluence support.
I think, that we can count on some continuation of down move. But today is Friday, and we should close position fast.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

Can this huge thrust up still be count as a retracement or did that break our setup? Is pivot still valid target for the down move or is it safer to stay out after the spike?

Edit: Talking about GPBUSD ofcourse.

Thank you and best regards!

Video

Videos are no help for people who have and impaired hearing and I am one.

Good morning,

Today's video a bit bigger, than previously, because I also want to show you very good potential signal on USD/JPY.

GBP/USD has accomplished both of our targets, that we've talked about yesterday. It has reached 1.5911 and then 1.5640 daily Confluence support.
I think, that we can count on some continuation of down move. But today is Friday, and we should close position fast.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
mr novice

hello sive,
i want to thank you for analysis, i can't really help it, i know all the money in this world can 't buy you the needful things. so i use this opportunity to thank you
i couldn't get your early analysis on gbp/usd and usd/ jpy,
the market is already closed and i hve some trade on buy gbp/usd and sell usd/jpy. is it safe to leave it untill monday or close it immediately market opens
it is often hard to hear you over the recorded video because of its often break intransmission.
:confused:
kindly advice

Back