4 hour Anchor

Status
Not open for further replies.
4hr Anchor Currency Map Building The Case £

The Pound from Yesterdays post has worked out as predicted hiting my Target @ 1.6180 and Beyond to the top of the Poseidon trend line as a result of the PMI release that cam out my stop was @ 1.608 where i was taken out but i entered to pull back the loss and gaines Now we have a strong bullish bar in 4hr 3rd wave looking for further gainsto 1.63 then 1.6444 i'm not sure if we will get a pull back to the poseidon Midean line before we set off as Mr price is holding spport quite nicely @ 1.6221 on the strong bullish bar next target 1.6316 stops @ 1.6186 just below 100% expansion

Attachments

• GBPUSD05042011.jpg
    GBPUSD05042011.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 10
Anchor Hrly update Bearish Gartley

Bearish Gartley on the GBPUSD which finish at the 1.6300 resistance which is the end of the hrly 5th wave Projection so further extenion is possibale if 1.6220 /1.6193support holds for futher gains then we should see a reversal @ 1.63 area which is also the 4hr 161.8% Projection coming in @ 1.631

Attachments

• gbpusdbearishGartleyhrly05042011.jpg
    gbpusdbearishGartleyhrly05042011.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 7
Bullish butterfly on the 4hr and a bullish Crab on the Hrly so potential is very great. Also Prices have stop at the powerful 88.6% fib and two confirming time frames hrly and 4hr patterns calling for a reversal.
The only thing is that we are still in a falling phase dwn to 0.9542 127.2% ex and 0.9440 161.8% projection from the ABC drop so 0.9615 WILL NEED TO
the fall also coincides with a possiable elwave 5th wave dwn to 0.9542 area 127.25 projection still 0.9615 will have to HOLD FOR THIS PATTEN TO WORK OUT if broken the look for futher dwn side

Attachments

• USDCADBULLISHBUTTERFLY05042011.jpg
    USDCADBULLISHBUTTERFLY05042011.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 10
  • USDCAD hrly BULLISH Crab.jpg
    USDCAD hrly BULLISH Crab.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Caution as we are in a Trangle or ascending
top flat bottom rising
TT Preference : long above 1.4170 look
for further up side to 1.4250 and 1.428 in extension
Below 1.4145 look for further dwnside with
1.4130 and 1.4050 as targets
mixed indicators

Prices really need to above 1.4179 and hold if this pattern is going to work
target 1.4259 /1.4306 stop 1.4120

Attachments

• EURUSD4HR05042011.jpg
    EURUSD4HR05042011.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 25
gbpusd bearish harmonic count 091211.jpg
1.5792 Will have to stay intact along with the 50 Day moving average Light blue line a break below RR 1.5431 will further extend our bias to 1.618 target of 1.5030/40 area. In the blog there is an Altnative count to the upside for the £ pls check it out.
Must admit markets have been wild, and difficult to read at times, but will stick to the plan and see what happens. Keep risk tight and manageable and. don’t do anything stupid! :-0 More to follow p.s this is a weekly chart
euro bearish wkly harmonic count 091211.jpg
Euro in a bearish dwn trend @ 1.3692 wkly pivot Must Hold to continue slid to Strong support target D @ 1.3170/1.2851 it can extend to 100% expansion from the AC high, however strong support may not allow this between 1.3148 and 1.2888 plus Mr price is sliding along the Poseidon Medium Line suggesting a pull back at any time. else Meaning we could see a strong rally in the euro soon So keep your wits about you, keep tight stops and manage risk, more over watch for the organised confusion in the news. ;-)
audusd wkly harmonic count 091211.jpg
Aussie overall Market structure has held @ 0.97084. However Mr Price is below weekly Pivot @ 1.0215. So a break above and hold above 1.0215 will strength our bias for the test of the top @ 1.1075 then the 2nd target of D @ 1.2359. Otherwise it is possible for market to trickle down to 0.9679 Poseidon Base line and support area. Depending on what happens in Europe, Aussie has had not so great news of late so sideways action is possible with the down ward sloping trend line and a trickle down to support area @ 0.9383 and then 0.8747 is possibale. which will cause break out of the poseidon pathway and market stuctute I suggest standing aside and waiting for a clear signal. Break out of the Poseidon line down or a continuation within the trend up. Still There is loads of pips to make.
Practice Pure Patience Produces Pure Profit

......................................................................................

The remaining Currency

Expecting Some Consoldation in the Cad to the short term upside, However i'm be aware of the double Top at the 200 Day Moving average 1.05874 an the 50 DMA @ 0.9939
And Mr Price is in the middle @ 1.01668 so the bias is split. we will be slight bearish below 1.1120 to the base of the poseidon line @ 0.9942 a break from there

The harmonic count says the next leg is down to D @ 0.95690 which is the 127.0 Fib ABC the Low at 0.9405
this also coincide with the weekly trend dwn.
Below B 0.99110 We will be strongly bearish
above 1.0207 nadd hold we will be strongly Bullish

USDChf: NOT Sure at the moment with the Chf the bias is on the bid side still i'm Expecting some consoildation b/4 the next push up

usdjpy:Strong bullish above 84.16 bearish below 75.52

At the moment The aligator month is closed MA 13,8,5, Not sure what to expect from the USDJPY

So stand aside and waite for a clear signal

You can also twitter me @ Timeless77 or my blog Timelesstrading.blogspot.com

Attachments

• wkly usdcad poseidon line&harmonic count101211.jpg
    wkly usdcad poseidon line&harmonic count101211.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 6
  • wkly usdchf poseidon line&harmonic count101211.jpg
    wkly usdchf poseidon line&harmonic count101211.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
:) GBP/USD
gbpusd daily harmonic count101211.jpg

Slight adjustments

I believe the £ and the euro has it in them to rally against the usd Simple becasue of the austerity measure taken here in the uk and 4 the euro they can't afford 4 it to fail and thats that.
If it does then thats a world war.. the message is we are 1 or it will cause a domino effect. and were all done for. Will have to see

PLEASE ADD COMMENTS TELL WHAT YOU THINK.. CHEERS :)

Post comments tell me what you think cheers

4 HR Anchor Strategy KISS (Keeping it Stupidly Simple )

In my opinion the 4hr time frame is the most powerful of all the time frame for swing traders and it stands in between the daily and higher time frames and the intraday time frame acting as a steering wheel of the ship as we navigator through the markets.
I've tried to do my best and combine the best tools that describe the 4hr Anchor Swing strategy. Using a triple screen trading system)

What you need: ( these can be Retrieved from mq4 website on your meta trader platform. if not email me and i'll send it to you.)
Multiple time frame stochastic called stoc-2b or stoc
Multiple time frame Fractal ( from Forex Factory brilliant website
AutoPivots
Mac/D
Moving average 8DEMA (Daily exponential moving average )
Moving average 50 DMA (Daily moving average )

Daily Bullish stochastics will CASCADE UP WITH 4 HR STOCH OR WAITE FOR 4 HR FRACTURAL SUPPORT SIGNAL. CONFIRMED MOVE ABOVE 50 % OR WAITE FOR 4HR FOR STOCH RETRACEMENT WITH DAILY STOCH STOCHASTICS UP.
Daily Bearish stochastics will CASCADE DOWN WITH 4 HR STOCH OR WAITE FOR 4 HR FRACTURAL RESISTANCE SIGNAL. CONFIRMED MOVE BELOW 50 % OR WAITE 4HR FOR STOCH RETRACEMENT AS THE DAILY IS DOWN.
 Buying a currency is only confirmed with a Daily 8 DMA CROSS OVER
Earlier entries are ‘4HR PRICE CROSS OVER 8 DMA
 4hr Bullish Price Cross below 8DeMA, But above 55DMA, correctively bullish ,
 4hr Bullish Price cross over 8DeMA and above 55DMA, probability increases to the upside.
 4hr Bullish Stochastics turning from an oversold position SYNCH/ rising with 1hrly.

 On the 1hr Entry Frame apply M&M ( Market Maker Technique) 4hr Stochastic leads. Allow 1hr to finish cycle and become over-sold. and will come meet the yellow 4hr Line up or they will both move together and rise
to the Daily Green line UP
4hr Support Fractural shown on the 1hr time frame (Green) With an Hrly buy signal to confirm synchronization. These are the best set ups Call True Swing............
 Entry screen......................
1st wait for Candle Stick Confirmation, Closure of price above 8DEMA,
High volume Trend bullish .
4hr fractural and hourly buy signal brilliant (True swing)

Bearish Daily 4hr Anchor Swing Strategy. Note: Ideally we want Mr Price to stay below 55DMA.
Therefore observe, Patiently, Marking Daily Support and Resistance .

 Selling a currency is confirmed with a Daily Price crossover 8 DMA CROSS OVER
 Earlier entries are ‘4HR PRICE CROSS OVER, 8DMA’
 4hr Bearish Price Cross above 8DeMA, But below 55DMA, correctively Bearish ,
 4hr Bearish Price cross over 8DeMA and below 55DMA, probability increases to the down side.
 4rh Bearish stochastics bearish from and overbought position synchronization with falling hrly

 Entry Screen

1hr Time Frame Apply M&M ( Market Maker Techique ) 4hr Stoch leads 1hr. Allow 1hr to finish cycle and become over brought and will come meet the 4hrs yellow line Down
4hr Resistance Fractural shown on the 1hr time frame . Hrly Sell signal to confirm synchronization. These are the best set ups to swing trade............................................. ..................
1st wait for Candle Stick Confirmation, Closure of price under 8DEMA, high volume
Trend bearish .......4hr fractural and hourly sell signal brilliant
Weekly leads Daily leads 4hrs, 4hrs leads 1hrly and if they out of sychronixation no trade. Market may be in consolidation . syncronsation error.

Note technique can be applied to the daily time Frame
Skills
Harmonics
Eillot Wave analysis
Candle stick identification
patterns i.e Trangle and flags
Poseidon (Andrewd Pitch fork trading)
Hope this helps:

Last edited:
Sounds interesting. Can you post some screenshots of potential trade setups and how they went?

usdcad 29022012.jpgusdchf 29022012.jpgusdjpy 29022012.jpgaudusd 29022012.jpgeurusd 29022012.jpg

Although i have add some Elwave counts all strategy will be based on My 4hr anchor strategy see previous post.

Twitter: timelessfx
blog page Timelesstrading.blogsspots.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back