Forex GBP/USD Daily Video, August 12, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

We expect upside bounce in 2-5 weeks, but reasons for this retracement ,mostly are hidden in fundamental background:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

"Curiosity killed the cat"
When I saw LL on the left was different from mine checked a little bit and here is the extreme same low @ 1.11234.

The lowest line might be last target in the far future ..
I expect fast & furious next days, check also usdjpy, butterflys all over the screen. It must be something in the air, I can feel it.
GBPUSDWeekly.png
20190811_Chart_GBP_USD_Weekly_snapshot.png

I think something bigger is preparing, according to silver & gold, which in my opinion will be ready to do bigger moves to South as I expect..
I hate triangles most but there is one with not all subwaves that6 is why I put white ABC although I like more 5 waves ending diagonal for C Flat.
However, exiting upper channel or breaking (2) changes count for sure, taking 1,12111 could be a sign that we turn to North

Attachments

• 20190812_10.44_Chart_EUR_USD_2 Hours_snapshot.png
    20190812_10.44_Chart_EUR_USD_2 Hours_snapshot.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 1
I think something bigger is preparing, according to silver & gold, which in my opinion will be ready to do bigger moves to South as I expect..
I hate triangles most but there is one with not all subwaves that6 is why I put white ABC although I like more 5 waves ending diagonal for C Flat.
However, exiting upper channel or breaking (2) changes count for sure, taking 1,12111 could be a sign that we turn to North
Yes, EUR is too choppy right now and not very attractive, we need to wait a bit.

Back