Forex GBP/USD Daily Video, June 01, 2020

Thanks mate!
I think you're right about Brexit talks failure, they couldn't agree much when there was no 'pandemic' to consider

Viresh

Thanks mate!
I think you're right about Brexit talks failure, they couldn't agree much when there was no 'pandemic' to consider

Viresh
Except this time..there is 'No Bluff'! UK will 'walk away' from EU with NO Deal''..!! Boris Johnson has had overwhelming Election victory in December..and has full backing of UK people for Brexit! The EU will however try and stall' and the media will create stories right up until December. The EU are not dealing with Theresa May...now!

Except this time..there is 'No Bluff'! UK will 'walk away' from EU with NO Deal''..!! Boris Johnson has had overwhelming Election victory in December..and has full backing of UK people for Brexit! The EU will however try and stall' and the media will create stories right up until December. The EU are not dealing with Theresa May...now!
Yes, somehow I also tends to this scenario. EU bureaucrats are get cornered right now. They have lost UK, 2nd former economy in EU, now, as Soros said overall position is fragile, because Italy, Spain and other countries have in mind exit as well. Although in a shape of hint by far. Brussels is separate structure, bureaucratic superstructure that wants to control everything but take no response and feed only themselves. This is the way to nowhere. It two words - parasites.

Back