1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBP/USD Daily Video, November 01, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hello, everybody

Situation has become a bit clearer and continuation of up move has a solid probability. Let's take a look at this in details:

technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Oct 30, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Paul McConnell

Paul McConnell Private, 1st Class

Nzdusd

Hi Sive.
    Great analysis as usual..
    I caught EUR and AUD uptrend off 30 min butterflys
    & NZ off an H1 butterfly at the confluence areas that you had predicted.
    (Got out of AUD before double repo) but failed to ride it down as I unwisely tried to second guess you on a double repo failure :)
    Any way great ride thank you and my question is it probable that NZ can carry on up to around 0.7753?
    Once again thanks a million.
    Regards.
    Paul

3. dpowen

dpowen Private

Hi Sive,

Nice analysis.

What was the name of the dinapoli predictor indicator that tells you the over bought levels on the daily chart in the video. When you said the name it was very fast and I did not catch it.

Also, do you know where I can get Joe's indicators. do I have to do a course with him or buy them from a specific place?

Thanks

D.

#3 dpowen, Oct 30, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  4. cosmos

cosmos Sergeant

Hi Sive. Was there a double repo failure on the audusd? It went to 0.9834 at 5:00 close on Friday. Did it become a double repo failure at about 0.9820? Thank you for your instruction.

5. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Well, NZD is forming nice AB-CD sell pattern. I suggest you should search my recent video recearch on NZD for details. Situation does not change much and market does not reach D point yet.
    Hi DPowen,
    This is an Oscillator Predictor. Well, for the ability to buy DiNapoli propriatory indicators pack, you need to purchase some kind of software that includes them. For expample, CQG - the pack, that I use for charting. But its not cheap - about 1000-1500$ per month. I definitely know, that Genesis Trade Navigator has them and CIS Trading package also. Unfortunately MT4 does not have licensed pack...

Well, In general I do not treat AUD as a perfect DRPO, because there was too deep retracement during first penetration. This was a B&B that I've recommended to trade...
    Besides, If my mind does not treak me, then ABC-top target of DRPO has been achieved already.