Forex GBP/USD Daily Video, November 01, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

on EUR we have a bit tricky situation as it shows divergence with Dollar Index. Thus, let's focus on GBP, until EUR and DXY will converge:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Many thanks Sive for the wonderful work that you are doing. I daily follow your informed analysis and it has been helpful to say the least. Can you please share the pivot point indicator that you use in your chart. I really need a good pivot point indicator.

Many thanks Sive for the wonderful work that you are doing. I daily follow your informed analysis and it has been helpful to say the least. Can you please share the pivot point indicator that you use in your chart. I really need a good pivot point indicator.

Sure, you can download it here, as well as some others:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/indicators-for-free-download.46820/

Use "-1" parameter, when you draw Pivots for week/month that yet to be started. For example, you would like to know pivots for next week on weekend. Or, if 30-31 day of month is weekend and you draw pivots for next month. On Monday turn parameter to "0" again.

Back