Forex GBP/USD Daily Video, November 05, 2020

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Our worse scenario is becoming a reality as elections are turning on the way of uncertainty, frauds, mutual claims, probes and vote stealing. Markets predict Biden's victory by far, but we think it is too early to celebrate.

GBP in turn, has its own problems that make it reacts differently, and more heavy. Besides, today we have BoE meeting and easing policy is widely expected:

What a joke the USA has become! :D. It's Hilarious! If the 'Democrats' were 'Losing' at 4am in the morning then perhaps Joe Biden would have be saying that 'Russia' must have interfered in the Election.!! :D

What a joke the USA has become! :D. It's Hilarious! If the 'Democrats' were 'Losing' at 4am in the morning then perhaps Joe Biden would have be saying that 'Russia' must have interfered in the Election.!! :D
Yep, mate. Indeed, personally, I can't escape the feeling that something is going on behind the scene. Everything looks a bit curious to say the least. :)
1604644417511.png

Yes..but this graph shows Mail in Ballouts that are the Last to be counted! This Election was record turnout..and was always going to be a lot of 'Mail in Ballots' because of Coronavirus etc! In the Election in 2016 Clinton won the Popular vote..but still lost the Election! This time around a lot of people voted who probably 'Never voted before' and just do not like Trump! ;).
I personally think that Trump knew that he would not win this time...and so that's why he makes 'excuse for fraud' by Mail-In Ballots! :rolleyes:

I personally think that Trump knew that he would not win this time...and so that's why he makes 'excuse for fraud' by Mail-In Ballots! :rolleyes:

Right. Besides, mail-in is a Pandora Box per se. No matter who wins. The losing side definitely will use it to contest results.

Back