Forex GBP/USD Daily Video, November 13, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Cable keeps bearish background. We expect minor pullback and then gradual downside continuation to major daily 1.25 target:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive, I assume you are aware but we have a possible double repo for cable on the weekly. I would value your thoughts on this if it closes above the 3x3. Thanks Alex

Hi Sive, I assume you are aware but we have a possible double repo for cable on the weekly. I would value your thoughts on this if it closes above the 3x3. Thanks Alex

Hi buddy,
excellent observation. Although 1st close above 3x3 has reached 3/8 Fib level, all other stuff stands good so, maybe it will work.
Currently political situation changes rapidly and GBP mostly is driven by politicians, rather than economists.
In long-term perspective, somehow I have bearish view. I might be wrong, but I do not see any positive moments nowhere for UK - economy, politics. Problems everywhere. It's difficult to find bullish driving factor...

Back