GBP/USD Daily Video, October 13, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Although EUR has tried to show some retracement it didn't show close below
3x3 MA, so we do not have either DRPO or B&B trade, that we've discussed yesterday.
I offer shift to GBP again, because it has accomplished our trading plan for beginning of the week and hit weekly pivot support 1. Let's decide what to expect next...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
do u mean we should sell...

in fact i'm already selling and i'm -35 pips down

do u mean we should sell?

thanks...

or I think I did not quite get the video well...

thanks
:hissyfit:

hi, Sive. I am a new here. Would you direct me to a some tutorial materials about di Napoli methods which you use. Thanks

hi, Sive. I am a new here. Would you direct me to a some tutorial materials about di Napoli methods which you use. Thanks

I'm new here too, been following for 1 week now. I did some research and I think this is a great place to start.

Trading with DiNapoli levels by Joe DiNapoli

Amazon.com: Trading with DiNapoli Levels: The Practical Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment Markets (9781891159046): Joe DiNapoli, Lee Winfield, David Winfield: Books

I started reading it, look's great :) If anyone else has any idea please share
Good luck

Back