1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBP/USD Daily Video, October 13, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Although EUR has tried to show some retracement it didn't show close below
    3x3 MA, so we do not have either DRPO or B&B trade, that we've discussed yesterday.
    I offer shift to GBP again, because it has accomplished our trading plan for beginning of the week and hit weekly pivot support 1. Let's decide what to expect next...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Oct 13, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. forexclues

forexclues Private

do u mean we should sell...

in fact i'm already selling and i'm -35 pips down

do u mean we should sell?

thanks...

or I think I did not quite get the video well...

thanks
    :hissyfit:

3. baron123

baron123 Recruit

hi, Sive. I am a new here. Would you direct me to a some tutorial materials about di Napoli methods which you use. Thanks

4. psyguy

psyguy Recruit

I'm new here too, been following for 1 week now. I did some research and I think this is a great place to start.

Trading with DiNapoli levels by Joe DiNapoli

Amazon.com: Trading with DiNapoli Levels: The Practical Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment Markets (9781891159046): Joe DiNapoli, Lee Winfield, David Winfield: Books

I started reading it, look's great :) If anyone else has any idea please share
    Good luck