Forex GBP/USD Daily Video, September 28, 2022

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

UK economy is becoming the first victim of crushing global financial system. No doubts, our 0.95 target will be reached. In short term perspective we consider 1.11-1.12 resistance area as interesting to consider short entry:

Well it's a mute point but i read that the UK currently has around $80Billion of reserves but it makes not much difference! Those of us who have an understanding of 'propoganda' and how the News media work as a tool for the government can't help thinking back to Brexit vote in 2016 when 'Again' the £ dropped significantly!
Ofourse it the £ bounces or goes up..then we don't hear 'Anything about it..!?

It's probably the same in Russia...as i don't imagine the Russian News agencies informing the Russian people about how bad things are going to get for them...due to the Special Military Operation'..! Right.!? ;)

Well it's a mute point but i read that the UK currently has around $80Billion of reserves but it makes not much difference!
Indeed, sorry, I mean 3% of GDP... Anyway this is very small amount.

Those of us who have an understanding of 'propoganda' and how the News media work as a tool for the government can't help thinking back to Brexit vote in 2016 when 'Again' the £ dropped significantly!
Ofourse it the £ bounces or goes up..then we don't hear 'Anything about it..!?

Well, maybe, although I use western news agencies, russian ones do not pay attention to foreign markets at all. Maybe you're right, but anyway - bonds collapse looks scaring. It is announced already that government starts QE again, buying bonds back. It will spin up inflation... I don't know looks a bit tricky... But as you're inside - you better know, my friend. ;)

Indeed, sorry, I mean 3% of GDP... Anyway this is very small amount.

Well, maybe, although I use western news agencies, russian ones do not pay attention to foreign markets at all. Maybe you're right, but anyway - bonds collapse looks scaring. It is announced already that government starts QE again, buying bonds back. It will spin up inflation... I don't know looks a bit tricky... But as you're inside - you better know, my friend. ;)
More QE...more Debt.= .higher Interest rates..! :rolleyes: What's New about that..?? It goes on and on! All these People who have borrowed money to buy bigger properties in the UK could now face BIG problems making repayments...but that's what the Government wants...to do..'Create a recession and so the Banks can get the property's back at a much cheaper price...while at the same time adding additional costs for the loans that they issued in the 1st place!
As for the Bogus Energy market this is also a BIG Lie..! Watch the only first 25 mins of video in particular what he says about UK Energy resources :cool:

More QE...more Debt.= .higher Interest rates..! :rolleyes: What's New about that..?? It goes on and on! All these People who have borrowed money to buy bigger properties in the UK could now face BIG problems making repayments...but that's what the Government wants...to do..'Create a recession and so the Banks can get the property's back at a much cheaper price...while at the same time adding additional costs for the loans that they issued in the 1st place!
Yeah, and everything starts with new inflation spiral as the first fruits of new QE...

Thank you Sive for another fascinating weekly forex report.....

Your analysis on GBP/USD was spot on taking price up to 1.12100 - worked out perfectly for the long entry as described even though price action was fast I was prepared for it - thanks to your update ;)

Given the recent events and the FED meeting Monday, would you suggest a short at current levels is still valid?

Thank you Sive for another fascinating weekly forex report.....

Your analysis on GBP/USD was spot on taking price up to 1.12100 - worked out perfectly for the long entry as described even though price action was fast I was prepared for it - thanks to your update ;)

Given the recent events and the FED meeting Monday, would you suggest a short at current levels is still valid?
Hi Viresh, it is spot on question. Markets now are closed, so we do not know what effect meeting announcement would have. Technical picture tells that "yes" everything stands as we've discussed - but it is at Friday's close moment.
Whatever Fed will tell, they care only about USD and own economy. Whether they will announce QE as well? Yes, it supports all other currencies, but push inflation in the US higher, this is not the way, probably. Then what? Still, we do not know the subject, maybe they gather on absolutely different subject, which makes no big impact on the markets.
Thus, I would say, chart picture is OK, but you have to make decision on Fed, would you like to take the risk or not. If not, then let's just wait 1-2 days and see.

Back