1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBP/USD Daily Video, September 30, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

There is nothing really interesting on other currencies. USD/JPY continues to move lower, as we've talked about it yesterday. EUR is forming the bearish wedge at 4-hour chart and pressure is rising there. So both of our recent video researches are still valid.

So, currently I offer to talk about GBP, besides, it is forming very nice Diamond reverse pattern on 4-hour chart. Here is how we can trade it:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Sep 30, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Klewe

Klewe Recruit

Hi Sive,
    thanks for your analysis!
    Something is wrong with your mailing list, I didn't receive since beginning of the week your mail's

3. OPHH

OPHH Private, 1st Class

Hi Sive

Thank you:)

4. Sive Morten

Hi, Klewe,
    Hm, I will tell about it FPA Admins, because I do not have my own list, I send mails via FPA's one...

5. ochills

ochills Master Sergeant

Missing Ur Video Analysis

Hi Sive,
    First thanks a millions for ur immessurable analysis.
    Pls I reside in a nation where internet connection is extremly POOR.
    So I cannot watch any of ur VIDEO even on UTUBE so I usually miss greatly but I always enjoy ur weekly analysis but I feel I am missing a lot. I subscribe for Ur feeds but it is still the same problem .
    It will be highly appreciated if u can help me in this case.
    thanks Once again

6. rafael jorda

rafael jorda Recruit

Contact

Hi Seve, i would like to send you a chart that i think is gonna interest you a lot and i also would like to know your opinion. If you can tell me where to send that i will apreciate it. My mail is negotex@msn.com. I ask you because don´t wanna post in the forum yet. Thanks in advance.

7. Gator

Gator Recruit

I am having the issues as Klewe...can you help?? I haven't been receiving any e-mails from FPA since Sept. 18th....

8. Sive Morten

Hi, Ochills,
    Well, If I prepare video, I also do a text update in corresponding weekly thread. For example, yesterday, I've made a video on GBP, and post update in weekly GBP thread, so you can read instead of watching. Text version not so detailed, but it has all important moments.

I already have informed FPA, so they're working with this problem...