GBPAUD which way will it go?

bigbax699

Corporal
Its monday, new day and a new week, so looking at a new pair GBPAUD .
The big out look is that we have been bullish for a while in this weekly channel. Recent times have seen a sharp rise on this pair. Price currently sits quite high in this top range. I have a couple of ideas for trades on this pair. If we get a little push back we could get a nice long position off the demand level below. Or if we continue higher then we can look for price exhaustion at the resistance zone higher above for a short position off the double top . Certainly one to watch going forward. Will look back to GA in a few days to see where we are. Have a good week everyone
Screenshot_7.png

For some reason, I trust the Australian dollar more, because it is somehow more confident in the market.
And Britain now has far fewer resources to get out of the crisis on its own.
Maybe they even regret getting out of the European Union. But it's not sure, it's a common assumption!

Its monday, new day and a new week, so looking at a new pair GBPAUD .
The big out look is that we have been bullish for a while in this weekly channel. Recent times have seen a sharp rise on this pair. Price currently sits quite high in this top range. I have a couple of ideas for trades on this pair. If we get a little push back we could get a nice long position off the demand level below. Or if we continue higher then we can look for price exhaustion at the resistance zone higher above for a short position off the double top . Certainly one to watch going forward. Will look back to GA in a few days to see where we are. Have a good week everyoneView attachment 50904
Interesting view and TA will keep an eye out as the week progresses

For some reason, I trust the Australian dollar more, because it is somehow more confident in the market.
And Britain now has far fewer resources to get out of the crisis on its own.
Maybe they even regret getting out of the European Union. But it's not sure, it's a common assumption!
Valid viewpoint

Back