1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBPBOT might be a scam

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by youpick56, Mar 9, 2010.

1. youpick56

youpick56 Recruit

order the gbpbot robot lot of customer could not download the thing. i finally got the link to down load it set it on chart and it never open a trade.customer service say it techinal problem and say they will fix it .this just do not seen right i think it a scam

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I think it's worth giving customer service a chance to look at the issue first. Some bots have issues with some brokers (and vice-versa).

3. bbfss2006

bbfss2006 Recruit

Well, this looks just like the USD bot which was proved to be a pirated copy of a free EA. The affiliate page is very similar and so is the marketing. I wouldn't trust it even if it did install on a chart.

4. youpick56

youpick56 Recruit

bend over backward for customer service

i know they was giving me the run around.the claim it was a techical problem and they was going to fix it in a couple days still the same problem

5. sa1hawk

sa1hawk Recruit

gbpbot does not trade for me

I purchase both the regular and the advanced gbpbots. The advanced promptly dumped $1500 apparently passing the stoploss.

I wonder if any of the advertised "live trading" results are real?

After that episode it quit trading at all.

Thank goodness for click bank!

Mat

6. sa1hawk

sa1hawk Recruit

GBPBOT misbehaving due to interfernce

Hello,

GBPBOT ran some stops apparently due to interference with another bot. The other bot sells for $1000. I removed the expensive bot to let the very Reasonably priced GBPBOT a chance. Update soon. BTW backtesting was also interfered with. Backtests are AWESOME! Updates soon.

Mat