• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

gbpbot

youpick56

Recruit
GBPBOT might be a scam

order the gbpbot robot lot of customer could not download the thing. i finally got the link to down load it set it on chart and it never open a trade.customer service say it...

Crap Bot

GBPBOT might be a scam

order the gbpbot robot lot of customer could not download the thing. i finally got the link to down load it set it on chart and it never open a trade.customer service say it...

hi,

i was not able to reproduce any back testing results that were at least similar to what thees guys showed on their advertise page. Huge drawbacks with their strategies 2 and 3 - one works a little better.

no answers to my support questions about magic numbers, max trades S/L and T/P are not shown on the chart and were not respected (triggered) - timeout in minutes does not work in back-testing, no close positions on weekends ....

as always some nice screenshots for your entertainment ....

GPBBotadv1.jpg

GPBBotadv2.jpg

trading%20gifs

GPBBotadv4.jpg

GPBBotadv5.jpg

GPBBotadv6.jpg

GPBBotadv7.jpg

these were strategy 3 triggered trades some 30+ at a time - killed a 100 000 demo account within the day !

take care ahab666

Back