Gbpusd and eurchf thread join in!

Glastonburyk

Recruit
GBPUSD

Again we are seeing returns to all time lows on many pairs especially where the USD now is being treated as a safe haven. Bear in mind that extremely strong pressure in one direction can be easily and swiftly reversed. Do not buy I’m early as there is no telling how the pandemic will continue to strangle the markets and wait for confirmations of reversal before judging your entries!

Attachments

• 61267320-4BA8-4F50-B931-A31F9C2EEDD1.png
    61267320-4BA8-4F50-B931-A31F9C2EEDD1.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Thanks for the analysis bud, I don't think we will see a significant reversal until the coronavirus becomes a bigger problem in the USA. GBP is taking a hammering lol

Same, once this really kicks of in America we will see a reversal. They are either holding back numbers or are a few weeks behind us at the moment in terms of the virus. In a country 5 times the size of us, those numbers won't stay low for long

GBPUSD

Again we are seeing returns to all time lows on many pairs especially where the USD now is being treated as a safe haven. Bear in mind that extremely strong pressure in one direction can be easily and swiftly reversed. Do not buy I’m early as there is no telling how the pandemic will continue to strangle the markets and wait for confirmations of reversal before judging your entries!
When it happens expect a serious bull run

I agree. Although sterling has been hammered it will reverse in a week or two as the US situation worsens. Just wait.

Cheers bud, will definitely be looking out for that turnaround. It may take some time though.

Back