GBPUSD - Looking to buy today

MiracleTrading

Private, 1st Class
Don't dream. Trend is down for whole week.
I'm not dreaming. I just do what Jarratt sugests - "I would be willing to hold GBPUSD positions as there is nothing fundamental stopping this pair from eventually getting back towards 1.7000 in the coming weeks" he is pro here, I think we can trust him. ;)

Sheriffonline

Private
I'm not dreaming. I just do what Jarratt sugests - "I would be willing to hold GBPUSD positions as there is nothing fundamental stopping this pair from eventually getting back towards 1.7000 in the coming weeks" he is pro here, I think we can trust him. ;)
Yes. i agree with Miracle. Jarratt suggetions always promising. but remember everyone must use risk/money management.

shogunfx

Sergeant
Please reread this post located here .
Important part :"So please do not trade these signals blindly, thinking that I am trading them on my own account too. This is a very important point."

dolzsan

Private, 1st Class
I had to close because my money management strategy wouldn't take such a large stop loss. But hey, I rather lose some money today and live to trade tomorrow.
Remember that nobody is infallible, and ultimately it's your call and responsibility what happens to your account.

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
Technical analysis of GBPUSD

jarrat, i understand you use mostly fundamentals and that's fine. but if i may, i just would like to show my chart of g/u and how using only technicals, beginners could have played the sell-off today.

IMHO, i think it might be easier for beginners to use technicals rather than fundamentals. ok, maybe am wrong, but in my case, i can't trade any other way.

here's the chart with explanations on it: https://www.tradingview.com/x/Fv3JFz3U/

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
1 more thing i forgot to mention. jarrat, why do you place your stop @6730 where it is obviously a resistance level? wouldn't it be better to have it at least 20 pips below the WPS1? although in today's case, it'd be better to close longs and wait to re-initiate after the key levels are tested and PA around those levels show the beginning of a retrace.