1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBPUSD - Looking to buy today

Discussion in 'Jarratt Davis- Trading Signals' started by Jarratt Davis, Jun 10, 2014.

1. shogunfx

shogunfx Sergeant

As long as it is a winning trade , don't matter.
    Important is to take decisions based on your experience and don't relay on others.
    This way you will learn how to trade and gain confidence in your strategy.

2. MiracleTrading

MiracleTrading Private, 1st Class

Sorry, but if you trade 15M charts this forum is not for you. :)

3. Joh

Joh Sergeant Major

Thank you Triantus,

Your TDI looks most interesting i will look at that and if ok with you may get back to you with some questions - the s/l was at 16730 and i know traders that put their Buy there - your 16713 pivot has been broken 3x already the last few weeks (am in at 16699) - and we shall see which way it will go this time.
    Fundamentally from the little i understand of it looks to me it may well go back up towards 168 so i will patiently wait and see.

4. winning11

winning11 Private, 1st Class

Good employment numbers. Now back at 1.6780 area

5. Sheriffonline

Sheriffonline Private

Very Good suggetions Jarratt. i wonder how you analysis before news release.

Your suggetions makes my trade even better when my technical trade fails, i really use your fundamental tips.

I really appreciated your service.

Soon i like to study your trade ideas.

#35 Sheriffonline, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  6. Triantus Shango

Triantus Shango Sergeant Major

well, first, i must say i rewrote the original TDI to get a smoother signal. but original TDI settings use 1.618 and not 2.0 for the standard deviation, and periods of 13 for then underlying RSI, 2 for price line, and 7 for signal line. however, i use 11 for PL and 17 for SL, but like i said i don't use SMA in the TDI computation. if you open an account (free) on tradingview.com, i will give you the code. i wrote it in TV's Pine language.

7. peeterwoolf

peeterwoolf Corporal

That's very interesting chart, thanks for sharing.

8. Triantus Shango

sure, no problem.

as regards the WPS1 on my chart, that's this week's pivot, not last week's, so it hasn't been broken yet.here's a new chart with explanations: https://www.tradingview.com/x/pO45gYMq

on the chart i forgot to add when talking about possible retest short of WPP: it should read WPP or 200 SMA, whichever comes first and if those support levels break, then next target short can be the bold yellow line, which is the band's midline, also 100 SMA, and if bounce from there, then resumption long.

and forgot to mention 1 more thing ;): note how TDI PL stopped at its lower band and 50-midline from where it bounced up when price found support again as mentioned on chart. the trick is to correlate position of TDI as price approaches key levels.

now, this is not the whole picture by any means. on H4 we need to watch 200 SMA and 61.8% fib which come in at 6825 and 6830 respectively and coincide with ABCD fib projection 1.272 at 6833: so price now is just at beginning of K-area resistance (Joe DiNapoli terminology as explained by sive) and price could very well travel between 38.1% and 61.8% fib levels. since on higher TFs we are not at OB yet, i wouldn't be surprised if upper bound of K-are gets hit (also where H4 200 SMA is). maybe, maybe not. no one knows. ;)

the corollary to all this is that if K-area can't be broken and price can't gain a solid foothold above MPP, then it's gonna be down before it goes up. we'll see.

#38 Triantus Shango, Jun 11, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
  9. Triantus Shango

you're welcome peeter.

10. MiracleTrading

MiracleTrading Private, 1st Class

Down for whole week? Now is 1.6800 :D