GBPUSD - Looking to buy today

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
LOL i had to do a double take when i read this post. what are you smoking Miracle? OOPS! sorry Miracle--i went too fast--i meant shogunfx, the ninja in black ;). what am i smoking?! ;)

the low for the week has been printed, so unless we have some GU news on the calendar, that would be really surprising. but of course, anything is always possible.

Down for whole week? Now is 1.6800 :D

Last edited:

MiracleTrading

Private, 1st Class
LOL i had to do a double take when i read this post. what are you smoking Miracle? OOPS! sorry Miracle--i went too fast--i meant shogunfx, the ninja in black ;). what am i smoking?! ;)

the low for the week has been printed, so unless we have some GU news on the calendar, that would be really surprising. but of course, anything is always possible.
I don't understand... What are you talking about?

Nice job Jarratt!

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
the way it broke all resistance was really amazing. never underestimate central bankers (BOE governor carney was running his mouth yesterday when the GU made a 180).

wow! TP got hit at 1.6900 I could have moved it to 1.7000 if I wasn't as sleep at the time ^_^

Thank you Jarratt.

Triantus Shango

Sergeant Major
i beg to differ. it sliced the WPR2 and MPR1 like they weren't there. i consider weekly and monthly pivot points as significant S/R level. considering the usual lack of volatility, a 80+ pip hourly candle and no respect for long TF pivots is why i said 'amazing'.

what makes you say there was strong resistance at 6900? come on, teach me something.

There was only one strong resistence 1.6900 and nothing amazing here. ;)

Videep

Private, 1st Class
the way it broke all resistance was really amazing. never underestimate central bankers (BOE governor carney was running his mouth yesterday when the GU made a 180).
Central bankers are the shiz. Sometimes I feel they have way too much power lol