GBPUSD - Looking to buy today

Jarratt Davis

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hey everyone,

Today I expect to see strength in the GBP currency against all major currencies, especially after BOE’s Carney stunned the markets by saying the BOE could raise rates sooner than markets expect as the case for raising rates becomes more balanced.

You could wait for this pair to pullback to get in around the 1.6950 area or take a chance with buying it up from any level, with a stop loss placed around the 1.6850 handle and take profit target of 1.7000 to 1.7050 in the coming days.

P.S - If you want to learn more about how I trade, check out this link below

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...e-trading-course-forex-pro-jarratt-davis.html

Last edited by a moderator:

mr_randy

Private
Dear Jarratt,
I still remember your answer on June 4, 2014 that GBP would rallied to 1,6900. At that day, Cable dropped to 1,66990. At that time I was doubtful about your signal but I didn't want to lost my saving money in forex so I just topped up to hold the GBP position. Last night I woke up and disbelieved that one position had closed profit and the other one was still floating profit. I closed the floating one and slept soundly. Thank you for your signal and I'm sorry for having doubt in you.

parsifal23

Private, 1st Class
Thank you so much Jarratt ! since more than a week you´re telling people to buy GBP; well, that´s what I did last week already. On Wednesday past week I´d placed a pending-buy-order at 1.67 and the trade is right now 275 pips !! in profit, I´ll close half of my position, and protect the remaining part with a 30 pips trailing-stop. In case I get stopped out I´ll buy again on dips.
Your call to buy NZD was also spot-on, thanks again: Other analysts were telling people to sell NZD before the RBNZ-Meeting but I DID TRUST YOUR ANALYSIS;and didn´t regret it !
Because I´d traded both currencies in "Basket-Trades" I´m up 1500 pips during the past 7 trading-days, with your recommendations alone,
Many paid services don´t deliver results like this, you´re honest and try to help new traders, I wish you a happy and peaceful life !

kind regards

parsifal

Last edited:

thevolatility

Recruit
Well I got in, though not at 6970, but I have benefited greatly from his insights and am very grateful for his kindness in sharing.

goldfinger

Recruit
Excellent call my man. I would like to see a Jarratt Davis trading club with metting and diner party in london. I will be glad to to pay membership fee.

Patt

Recruit
Hey Jarratt,

Any ideas why the EURUSD fell from 1.3579 today.
I have some assumptions in mind but I want to hear your ideas or facts that you have to compare with mine while I am learning.
Thanks.

parsifal23

Private, 1st Class
The EUR will fall further IMO, my Target for the next 4-6 month is 1.28, of course there will be some retracements to the upside, but overall trend is bearish (mainly because of the Interest-Rate-Decision the ECB published past week): On the other hand, the Pound will continue to rise.....I´m short EUR/GBP since 5 weeks and will add to the position after every retracement