GBPUSD Trade Idea's

Good morning all. GBPUSD has found its way back down to the demand area. This is an area of interest for us to take a small swing buy position. Obviously price structure is still bearish but price is in an area where it could possibly turn if it finds enough support here at this demand zone . You can use half your normal risk on this trade just to reduce possible risk exposure. Ideally we would like to break market structure and aim for a medium term length trade. First aim is the supply zone above. then if we manage to break that high we can hold for further tp areas. Will update again in a few days, GLIYF.
Screenshot_1.png

Tough market conditions at the moment. USD still very bullish. This week's video is out now on my YT channel. Head over like and subscribe it would be appreciated

Good morning all. Following on from Monday's video. GBPUSD has risen up in price and visited the supply zone . Yesterdays' candle rejected from it, and we are about to visit there again now. Will the trend continue? The only way to find out is to stick a sell on here. Very easy setup, will it come to fruition. Time will tell, so if you fancy a little intraday trade here on GU the setup has formed. Maybe drop down to 1H/4H to find a nice little entry. Will update again in a few days GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, today's setup is a big swing trade! Been waiting for a possible decent trade setup on GU for a while now. Well it look's like we may finally get one soon. Price has continued to drop further and soon enough we may look to visit the demand zone created from back in March 2020. Since we last visited this price we had a reversal and as you can see we visited the supply zone up top, before dropping gradually back down again. so we have a nice long term target aim for. Depending on entry we could see over 17+ R:R, but it would take a long time for the outcome. If this demand zone breaks then as you can see we have a zone below that hasn't been visited since the 80's. Definitely one to watch over the next few days. Wait for support to form in the demand zone and then get a small buy position on. I will update again when I enter the position. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good long term idea with solid risk to reward. I feel we could break the low personally low the way things are looking but if so then it's only 1%

One of the most popular and in fact volatile currency pairs. I think many people include it in their investment portfolio and many do not regret it.

Back