GBPUSD Trade Idea's

bigbax699

Corporal
Good morning all, had people ask about adding in GBPUSD to the portfolio of pairs. So today I have taken a buy from this demand zone . Price has been bearish of late, but we have seen some buying pressure come in on this pair at this weekly demand zone where price sits. We got two 50% candles formed right on the zone, second being bullish so that was the signal to buy for me. I am aware the trend is still currently bullish , so this could be a buy to sell. Aiming for the supply zone above, or when price meets the moving average. nice amount of R:R on offer buying from here. Simple trade to take on this one, we can afford to adjust the SL if we need to. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, little update today on the GBPUSD trade taken. Since the buy in we have seen price move ion our desired direction to the upside. We have peaked at 263 pips in profit which is a 1:6 R:R. So by now you should of moved your SL to at least BE or into some profits to secure some pips. Currently we are experiencing a pullback in price. Hopefully the demand zone created will hold for continuation to TP. If it breaks then make sure to close for profits. Keep holding for now, but keep a watch out. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, little update today on the GBPUSD trade taken. Since the buy in we have seen price move ion our desired direction to the upside. We have peaked at 263 pips in profit which is a 1:6 R:R. So by now you should of moved your SL to at least BE or into some profits to secure some pips. Currently we are experiencing a pullback in price. Hopefully the demand zone created will hold for continuation to TP. If it breaks then make sure to close for profits. Keep holding for now, but keep a watch out. GLIYF
View attachment 75253
Nice trade this from the very start - this could be the start of a big bull run.

Are you planning on holding any at the TP level, or going to full TP?

This week's video is out now on my YouTube channel. Feel free to come on over, if you haven't already subscribe it would be much appreciated. Let me know what you are trading also.

Good afternoon, markets open again tonight so having one last look before they do. With our pairs we can see GBP very weak. We have had a drop on GJ, but mostly we have seen major weakness against the recent strength of USD. We broker through the demand zone , and it looks like we will see further bearish momentum in the coming weeks possibly. So I am looking to get a swing trade buy on the below weekly demand zone . Watch GU this week to see how it plays out, and if we manage to reach the demand zone marked out below at 1.2171 then I will be looking for support to form so we can get a nice long swing buy trade on. Big return on offer it if does turn at that point. Mark up your charts and let price come to us with this one. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Dude you could have absolutely nailed this one, dropped into the demand zone perfectly and early signs are showing it creeping up from there. May have to jump on this trade tomorrow, will see how markets open

Good morning all, got a little setup today that I am going to try. It's a buy on GBPUSD , last time i was looking below to buy but clearly it reversed instantly not giving us a chance to get in on the move. Clearly a lot of buyers down at that zone. but we have created a higher high point and have had a pullback in price currently finding it sat in a little demand zone . With us being able to get a small stop loss in here i am going to buy at this zone looking for the next leg up. NFP tomorrow so need to be aware that could hinder us or benefit us. but if we get some movement today we may be able to lock out trade in possibly for the event. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Couple of positions hit TP zone's last week. Head over to see what i'm looking at for possible trade's to setup this week, like and subscribe would really help. Thanks :)

GU is looking bullish again overall but as always I am keeping an eye on DXY to gauge what USD is doing as it's still showing convincing signs of bearishness to me

Back