GBPUSD Trade Idea's

A drawdown is a drawdown for someone who doesn't know what to do.
For traders, it's an opportunity to profitably stock up...

Good morning all, there hasn't been ,many great opportunities of late due to the crazy market conditions. But if you watched my last weekly video we got into a buy swing trade on GBPUSD . We got a drop back in price from the Dollar, also the GBP got bought by the central banks with the government bonds, I don't think they liked going close to parity. BUT will it all be short lived, quite possibly. So we need to secure some profits, as most likely DXY will come back into trend next week and continue its strength over all others. Currently we are 390 pips in profit, so if you followed along then make sure you make the trade risk free with your stop loss at entry OR move your stop loss into some profits to secure the bag. Will update again next week, enjoy your weekend. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Nice reaction to the 1.03 level but I still think this is a falling knife at the moment. Some decent reward on the retracement to be had but this is still bearish pending any break of structure.

Is the $$ turning back bullish? Or will we see a drop off in strength. This week's video is out now, looking at a few setups forming. Head over and give us a like and follow, Hope you all have a good trading week

Good morning all, today is a little update on the GBPUSD buy trade taken a couple of weeks back. If you follow my YT channel you will be aware of most updates. But with DXY dropping back recently we have seen some movement on our positions. As we can see we have broken out of the downtrend, BUT, the next few days will be vital to the further success of the trade. As we can see above we got a fake breakout and continued down on the bearish trend . So keeping watch over the next few days should tell us more. Ideally we would like to break above the resistance zone and create a new high, thus creating a short/medium term bullish trend . Currently 675 pips in profit, keep holding and secure some profits to be safe. Will update again with more movement GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back